My Commonwealth Games Diary.

Sir john

saamne aate hee meri siti pitti gum ho jaati hai.:((:((:((
Darne ki baat naho sirji...Langoors don't trouble people .The little ones like to come play with people but the adult ones just find humans non interesting......bandar nahi hain jo badmashi karein.

i am going there with my gf. i have 3 day duty,i will have my gf company as a visitor there. hope all goz well.
:woot: Naateee Baay :giggle:
Darne ki baat naho sirji...Langoors don't trouble people .The little ones like to come play with people but the adult ones just find humans non interesting......bandar nahi hain jo badmashi karein.
Well SJ do listen to her, Words of Wisdom again from beetle Aunty :)

beetle jee, they are all govt longoor,so there is no little ones. main unse doori banaye rakhunga. sab langoor bandhe huye hain waise. sab bandar aur dogs bhaag gaye unke karan.:yay:

beetle jee, sab angoor bandhe huye hain
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
they are all govt longoor' date=so there is no little ones.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
gaurav read this,i am not joking Langoors to keep monkeys away during CWG To keep monkeys away from the Commonwealth Games venues in the city, the civic authorities are now ‘deploying' langoors. The New Delhi Municipal Council has brought in 10 langoors, in addition to the 28 which are already used, to chase away monkeys from near the Games venues, an official said. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has constituted a special team for making rounds of all Games venues facing monkey menace.:hmmm:

How about using a spy cam? May be you can catch some athletes making out. Kaisi hai idea sir ji...get some ideas from Dharan Ravi :P
bhai, i have 3 day duty in cwg.indian security forces in high alert. few day back a boy try to take photo of some foreign athelte. security forces takes him in remand and beat him also i think. i did't want this thing happen with me, but i will ask my special one to take some photos,she will visit there as a spectator when i do voluntering. i will visit there as a spectator also,than i will post some pictures for you.:two_thumbs_up:

Saris tie up players in knots Hours before the country’s biggest event, the Games Village is abuzz with activity and, to some extent, nerves. In the Indian quarter, some are praying, some talking too fast, some are putting in some intense last minute practice. The Indian women are looking particularly stressed. So what’s got them so fidgety on the eve of the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games? No, it’s not stage fright --- nor do they have doubts about their stated of preparedness. Actually, most of them are completely frazzled over their clothes. Most haven’t worn a sari before, and because that is what the women have to wear for the opening ceremony, it’s tying them up in knots — literally. “I have never worn a sari in my life, so tomorrow’s a first,” says a stressed Geeta, an Indian hope in the 55kg wrestling event. “I am trying to quickly learn how to walk in one so I won’t trip.” On Friday, she tried to tie a sari herself, and couldn’t, but was finally rescued by the team physiotherapist, Perivinkel Kaur. Fellow wrestler Alka Tomar wore a sari during the Arjuna Award function in 2008, so she’s a veteran, in comparison. Five of the seven-member Indian women’s wrestling contingent has ever worn a sari. i ask my special one to wear sari,but she refuses.:((