Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Gaurav

Well is it? I have been getting "mixed messages" :hic: What are neutral medical facts? everything seems to be tainted by milk industry or extreme vegan sources. I would like to know pure no nonsense scientific facts. http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=98 http://www.veganoutreach.org/health/gotmilk-abridged.html I am close to cutting milk out of my diet...not that I drank much anyway. Always hated it's smell.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! depends on what milk if you ask me. There's gotto be something wrong with the milk from overfed cows supercharged with hormones..wonder if thats the reason western women start growing 'taches after 40..

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! milk is healthy, diary products (cheese, yogurt, whey protein, casein protein) in moderation are healthy. anyone who thinks contrary must meet me and if my 5'9" 187lbs frame does not convince you, talk to my brother, his 5'10" 192lbs frame will either convince you or leave you in a state where milk would be all your can ingest. dhood... results guaranteed!!!

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

depends on what milk if you ask me. There's gotto be something wrong with the milk from overfed cows supercharged with hormones..wonder if thats the reason western women start growing 'taches after 40..
true, infact its atrotious what they do to the poor cows. thats why i always buy horizon milk (thats a tad bit expensive but its guaranteed to be from cows not subjected to hormones and cows reared on open farms).

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! PETA are not as extreme as meat eaters make them out to be. Most meat eaters have no clue about how their meat gets produced. PETA just highlights the plight of animals and people jump on the bandwagon that they are extremists.

PETA are not as extreme as meat eaters make them out to be. Most meat eaters have no clue about how their meat gets produced. PETA just highlights the plight of animals and people jump on the bandwagon that they are extremists.
Plight of animals ? WTF. Animals belong on the food chain and are meant to be eaten. Why don't the scrawny cabbage-heads in PETA go to Africa and tell the lions to stop hunting down gazelles.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Evolved with respect to cerebral capacity, but i really can't understand why that should influence a person's choice to eat meat. Humans have been living off meat since the days of hunters and gatherers. Domesticated animals serve no other purpose than to be consumed.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! milk is healthy but depends which milk you are talking about. I assume that Soy Milk is probably the most healthiest. There are some non fat milk such as 2%, thats what I drink.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! regarding milk, humans are probably the only species that drink another species' milk. seems quite unnatural. i am not a big fan of it, but need it for my early morning and evening coffee. and yes yoghurt/butter milk is part of my diet as well.

Domesticated animals serve no other purpose than to be consumed.
Like dogs and cats? :eek:
You know fully well what i meant. However, there are countries where dogs and cats are eaten by the public. Go anywhere in South East Asia; you will notice how people in Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand eat dog meat.

regarding milk' date=' humans are probably the only species that drink another species' milk. seems quite unnatural. i am not a big fan of it, but need it for my early morning and evening coffee. and yes yoghurt/butter milk is part of my diet as well.[/quote'] That's because we have access to other species milk. In fact , it's proven fact that other species are also capable of this. For example , sheep can drink goat's milk and vice versa. Incidentally , this is prevalent in domesticated animals in the zoo. For example , piglet taking cow's milk . Keep in mind that Liger or Tigon are cross breed between tigers and lions and the young ones take milk from mother of these species which could be lion or tiger.

Domesticated animals serve no other purpose than to be consumed.
Like dogs and cats? :eek:
You know fully well what i meant. However, there are countries where dogs and cats are eaten by the public. Go anywhere in South East Asia; you will notice how people in Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand eat dog meat.
The hypocrisy of Americans is in the fact that they feel all sorry for the poor dog or cat and express disgust, but fail to express any sympathy for the cow or a pig which they indiscriminately eat. The amount of meat especially beef consumed in north and south america is obscene. They make middle eastern folks sound like vegetarians.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Vegetarians should stop eating plants. Plants are a form of life, another one of god's wonderful creations and thus, they don't deserve to suffer the cruelty of being cut and trimmed the way they do. Fight for the existence of plants worldwide !