Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Gaurav

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Me body builder nahi hun just a fitness fanatic. I like being fit but not bulky like HE MAN :hic: Apne question tu ise forum mein puch le- http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/ Direct link to the forum- http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/
Dekh ho gaya na locha phir se. See this is the problem with vegans. Direct answer nahin dete ho yaar tum log. This is what I had asked 6 months back, this is what Predator has asked a month or so back and this is what I ask again and look what I get..a link. Now go ahead and ask me the same question and I shall put you an exact diet for 2500 calories with ample protein, and I can bet Predator can do it too. No I am not suggesting we know more, but that we are talking concrete numbers here while I get only an idelogoical answer from vegans. :roll::roll:
Do you know that I gave you a link with an exact diet with 2500 daily calories and you never visited that thread after that? I will try to get that link and repost it.

You would have to be a little south of dumb and little north of an imbecile to think that PETA and Vegan Outreach are extremists.
You would have to be a little south of dumb and little north of an imbecile to think that PETA and Vegan Outreach are extremists.
You have to be incredibly delusional to believe that a group which essentially advocates "liberation" for each and every living animal, wants to abolish commercial use of animals altogther, and supports terrorist activities aren't extremist. The veggie brigade here seems to be going out of their way to support PETA's assertions, but you can't have it both ways. If you love animals so much and can't stand the thought of killing one for consumption, then i am assuming that you have abandoned all your leather products (shoes, belts, jackets, etc) your woolen clothes and anything else which has an element of animal product in it ? Well ?
dont wear leather jacktes, or possess any leather products. for that fact, the only product that i possess that came from the demise of an animal is sheep skin vallet gifted to me by my mum which came from non violent means, i.e. the sheep had died of natural causes. trust me predator, my sh*t is tighter than you think so dont even try to take me on in an argument. i actually do practice what i preach so unless you want an egg soiled face, look elsewhere.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Link 1 and menu for Lurker: http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/pregnancy.htm Breakfast ? cup oatmeal with maple syrup 1 slice whole wheat toast with fruit spread 1 cup fortified soymilk ? cup calcium-fortified orange juice Morning Snack ? whole wheat bagel with margarine 1 banana Lunch Veggie burger on whole wheat bun with mustard and ketchup 1 cup steamed collard greens Medium apple 1 cup fortified soymilk Afternoon Snack ? cup ready-to-eat cereal with ? cup blueberries 1 cup fortified soymilk Dinner ? cup tofu stir-fried with 1 cup vegetables 1 cup brown rice Medium orange Evening Snack Whole grain crackers with 2 Tbsp. peanut butter 4 ounces apple juice This sample meal plan provides approximately 2500 calories, 94 gm protein, 70 gm fat (24% of calories), and 396 gm carbohydrate. This sample meal plan meets the RDA for iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.

Link 1 and menu for Lurker: http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/pregnancy.htm Breakfast ? cup oatmeal with maple syrup 1 slice whole wheat toast with fruit spread 1 cup fortified soymilk ? cup calcium-fortified orange juice Morning Snack ? whole wheat bagel with margarine 1 banana Lunch Veggie burger on whole wheat bun with mustard and ketchup 1 cup steamed collard greens Medium apple 1 cup fortified soymilk Afternoon Snack ? cup ready-to-eat cereal with ? cup blueberries 1 cup fortified soymilk Dinner ? cup tofu stir-fried with 1 cup vegetables 1 cup brown rice Medium orange Evening Snack Whole grain crackers with 2 Tbsp. peanut butter 4 ounces apple juice This sample meal plan provides approximately 2500 calories, 94 gm protein, 70 gm fat (24% of calories), and 396 gm carbohydrate. This sample meal plan meets the RDA for iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
just to piggy back on this... use rye bread or wheat bread instead of white. and a snack of granola mixed with cottage cheese or yogurt is ideal for curbing bursts of hunger and providing much needed carbs during the day to stimulate the brain. finally, add some whey protein shakes to your diet, they help curb hunger, provide dolups of protein (whey protein is 78% pure protein by weight, i.e. one serving of whey protein of 25gms in a glass of skim milk has all the protein from the milk and 25*.78=19.5gms of pure protein).

The veggie brigade here seems to be going out of their way to support PETA's assertions, but you can't have it both ways. If you love animals so much and can't stand the thought of killing one for consumption, then i am assuming that you have abandoned all your leather products (shoes, belts, jackets, etc) your woolen clothes and anything else which has an element of animal product in it ? Well ?
I don't wear leather belts or buy any leather shoes. Don't have a single leather jacket. Coincidentally I don't have any woollen clothes...do woollen clothes result in death of animals? I buy my shoes, belts from here- http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/showcategory.aspx?categoryid=18&show=all 115.jpg PETA terrorists? :lmao: Imagine if they were terrorists so wtf has that got to do with other vegans and vegetarians? It's like saying OBL supports meat eating so you must be a OBL fanatic. I don't support PETA blindly but I do see some of the good work they do. PETA is fully opposed to any form of violence and they always distance themselves from it. You been hanging with red neck Americans too long :hic: So how many people have PETA killed?

I buy my shoes, belts from here- http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/showcategory.aspx?categoryid=18&show=all 115.jpg PETA terrorists? :lmao: Imagine if they were terrorists so wtf has that got to do with other vegans and vegetarians? It's like saying OBL supports meat eating so you must be a OBL fanatic. I don't support PETA blindly but I do see some of the good work they do. PETA is fully opposed to any form of violence and they always distance themselves from it. You been hanging with red neck Americans too long :hic: So how many people have PETA killed?
do these fellas ship overseas?

Link 1 and menu for Lurker: http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/pregnancy.htm Breakfast ? cup oatmeal with maple syrup 1 slice whole wheat toast with fruit spread 1 cup fortified soymilk ? cup calcium-fortified orange juice Morning Snack ? whole wheat bagel with margarine 1 banana Lunch Veggie burger on whole wheat bun with mustard and ketchup 1 cup steamed collard greens Medium apple 1 cup fortified soymilk Afternoon Snack ? cup ready-to-eat cereal with ? cup blueberries 1 cup fortified soymilk Dinner ? cup tofu stir-fried with 1 cup vegetables 1 cup brown rice Medium orange Evening Snack Whole grain crackers with 2 Tbsp. peanut butter 4 ounces apple juice This sample meal plan provides approximately 2500 calories, 94 gm protein, 70 gm fat (24% of calories), and 396 gm carbohydrate. This sample meal plan meets the RDA for iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
Finally. A sample meal to go by. By the way I am not sure what made you think I didnt visit any particular thread Yoda. Maybe I never saw this in the first place? Okay now here is my critique of the sample meal. 1) This meal will fall way short of my request of 190 gms protein for 2500 daily calorie diet. Bear in mind that my estimate of 190 gm protein is on the short side, I generally take it 250 gms protein a day. 2) Is this diet something that you can try and follow by yourself? Whole grain crackers with peanut butter? Steamed collared greens? Tofu with brown rice etc etc. This meal would not even be followed by 1% of Indian diaspora, be they in India or outside. Agree or disagree? xxxx

I don't wear leather belts or buy any leather shoes. Don't have a single leather jacket. Coincidentally I don't have any woollen clothes...do woollen clothes result in death of animals? I buy my shoes, belts from here- http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/showcategory.aspx?categoryid=18&show=all 115.jpg PETA terrorists? :lmao: Imagine if they were terrorists so wtf has that got to do with other vegans and vegetarians? It's like saying OBL supports meat eating so you must be a OBL fanatic. I don't support PETA blindly but I do see some of the good work they do. PETA is fully opposed to any form of violence and they always distance themselves from it. You been hanging with red neck Americans too long :hic: So how many people have PETA killed?
Vegetarian shoes ! Now i have seen it all ! hahahaa Do you wear those shoes to the workplace ? I don't know about you, but i'd wouldn't feel so good about affiliating myself to a group which supports domestic terrorism. Fully opposed to any form of violence ? ROTFLMAO - read this; http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2088

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Abe Lurker goal post kuon move kar raha hai abh? :lmao: :hic: He just gave you an example. You can add tons of stuff to it if you want. I asked your question on the other forum and this guy is busy this weekend but he will come back with a similar plan for you. evrim1.jpgevrim4.jpg

hahahaha, no Indian on earth would even touch a diet like that. Where is the gulaab jamun, bhaat-daal, and lassi ?

Abe Lurker goal post kuon move kar raha hai abh? :lmao: :hic: He just gave you an example. You can add tons of stuff to it if you want. ]
You proudly profess the virtues of building muscle on a vegetarian diet, yet you don't post any pictures of yourself ? hmmm...

Abe Lurker goal post kuon move kar raha hai abh? :lmao: :hic: He just gave you an example. You can add tons of stuff to it if you want. ]
You proudly profess the virtues of building muscle on a vegetarian diet, yet you don't post any pictures of yourself ? hmmm...
a- I don't think I ever said I was a hardcore body builder. Just a general fitness fanatic. BIG DIFFERENCE! b- Last time I checked maintaining my privacy was not a crime. c- I don't doubt you but someone could argue that the photos you posted were not yours. Same way I could post anything and you would not know if it was really me or not. If you think that I am a liar then that is your choice. I don't care. That truly was a childish post from you mate :chin:

a- I don't think I ever said I was a hardcore body builder. Just a general fitness fanatic. BIG DIFFERENCE! b- Last time I checked maintaining my privacy was not a crime. c- I don't doubt you but someone could argue that the photos you posted were not yours. Same way I could post anything and you would not know if it was really me or not. If you think that I am a liar then that is your choice. I don't care. That truly was a childish post from you mate :chin:
Relax 'bro, don't take everything so personally - this is only an internet forum. BTW, did you read that article about PETA's support for domestic terrorism ?

Vegetarian shoes ! Now i have seen it all ! hahahaa Do you wear those shoes to the workplace ? I don't know about you, but i'd wouldn't feel so good about affiliating myself to a group which supports domestic terrorism. Fully opposed to any form of violence ? ROTFLMAO - read this; http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2088
I don't go around telling people that the V on my shoe stands for XYZ! Those are my casual shoes. I have black leather looking smart ones as well. You still did not answer how many people PETA has killed :hic: I rather support PETA than right winger red neck Bush supporters who are amongst the biggest terrorists on this planet. You know the whole supporting the terrorists is = to being a terrorist part from your link :lmao: Not all Vegetarian people support or even care about PETA.

You still did not answer how many people PETA has killed :hic: I rather support PETA than right winger red neck Bush supporters who are amongst the biggest terrorists on this planet. You know the whole supporting the terrorists is = to being a terrorist part from your link :lmao: .
Since when do people have to kill to become terrorists ? Terrorism can count as harassing people, vandalism, threatening to blow up buildings and other random misdemeanours which affect people on a large® scale. All crimes which PETA and their cronies are guilty of doing. You claimed they never resort to violence, but clearly the evidence shown in the article says otherwise

Relax 'bro, don't take everything so personally - this is only an internet forum. BTW, did you read that article about PETA's support for domestic terrorism ?
Don't worry I did not take it personally just winding you up :lmao: I am fully aware of PETA and the stuff people sometimes rightly and sometimes wrongly say about them. Two of my casual friends are full time employees of PETA :hic: Anyway here is my midsection. Happy now? :lmao: :lmao: :hic: :hic: That is really me! fat-feature-nov.jpg

Two of my casual friends are full time employees of PETA :hic:
aaaaah, there we go ! That sure clears up a lot of things !!!
Glad you have it all worked out now.

hahahaha, no Indian on earth would even touch a diet like that. Where is the gulaab jamun, bhaat-daal, and lassi ?
HaHaHa, the diet is a baseline example. You can add/remove items to suit your own wishes and still keep the protein/carb/fat in balance. Central theme is balance, whether it is all meat, all veg or a mix.