XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

Yaar really pathetic decision to miss out on the 48 kg gold.. we won the silver and bronze but gold was almost sure It was really horrible from Sonia Chanu to go for 103 kg in her second attempt itself when the gold winner only attempted 100 kg max and was successful only in lifting 99 kg Sonia Chanu should have gone for 100 kg instead in the second attempt and she would have been able to lift it easily and win the gold instead of trying the 103 kg .. at least she should have tried 100 kg in the third attempt if not the second .. all the other competitors were gone and the highest was only 99 kg and she knew it clearly... if she would have gone for 100 kg then I am pretty sure she would have easily lifted it.. big mistake for sure which cost us the first gold of CWG
I would like to correct myself .. I just checked and Sonia Chanu had to attempt 103 kg to win the gold ... the final score was a addition of snatch and clean and jerk and she was already behind the Nigerian in the snatch and hence had to go for the kill .. sorry my mistake . here are the detailed scorecard of that match http://results.cwgdelhi2010.org/en/Comp.mvc/Info/ResultList/WLW048101

WTF is Somdev playing today.. another point lost .. 1-4 down now .. his opponent is nearly overshadowing and playing the aggressor in the match .. come on Somdev beta .. yaar you are the top seed in this competition ... WTF are you doing facing an unknown player

WTF is Somdev playing today.. another point lost .. 1-4 down now .. his opponent is nearly overshadowing and playing the aggressor in the match .. come on Somdev beta .. yaar you are the top seed in this competition ... WTF are you doing facing an unknown player
being a sportsman in india is harsh :fear: