Most underated actorz??

Cricketics

Re: Most underated actorz?? these two are not underrated by any means...they are never out of work...they command respect in industry... IMO...Ashutosh Rana....( He has not been given enough chances..and different roles) Boman Irani..is finally getting his due...slowly... Mithun can be used in some movies..we need good directors...he is a very fine actor.....

Re: Most underated actorz?? Mithun would surely qualify as an underrated actor but mainly because of his own choice of movies.....the guy is a fantastic actor..winner of 2 national awards....he was pure class in the recently released Guru...

Re: Most underated actorz?? i have seen some of his regional movies in bengali...god...what performances he gave in few of those....brilliant actor... some how..good directors ..extract the best our of even wooden actors... and WB gave indian cinema some of the best directors and musicians...

Re: Most underated actorz??

IMO...Ashutosh Rana....( He has not been given enough chances..and different roles) ..
agree on Ashutosh Rana.. fantastic actor he is.. btw do u remember the name of an actor, he does negative roles in lot of movies now days.. his last name is khan.. hez another one whoz acting is gr8.. he also comes on Mano Ya na Mano on star one.. just not able to figure out his name..

Re: Most underated actorz?? btw amonst the current crop of newcomers my fav actor is KK Menon....from what i have seen of this guy so far (Sarkar ....watch out the scenes he sizzles on screen when paired with AB)....the guy rocks :wtg:

IMO...Ashutosh Rana....( He has not been given enough chances..and different roles) ..
agree on Ashutosh Rana.. fantastic actor he is.. btw do u remember the name of an actor, he does negative roles in lot of movies now days.. his last name is khan.. hez another one whoz acting is gr8.. he also comes on Mano Ya na Mano on star one.. just not able to figure out his name..
you are talking about Irrfan Khan....Brilliant actor..... i am an admirer of him for his acting..and his style of dialog delivery...

btw amonst the current crop of newcomers my fav actor is KK Menon....from what i have seen of this guy so far (Sarkar ....watch out the scenes he sizzles on screen when paired with AB)....the guy rocks :wtg:
you kidding me?? KK is cr@ppy actor.. he can only do one type of roles.. gangster types.. watch his movie corporate.. among current actors, shreyas talpade is awesome.. the guy who played IQBAL.. and the guy in movie DOR.. very talented.. among yesteryears.. amol parlkar was under-rated..

you are talking about Irrfan Khan....Brilliant actor..... i am an admirer of him for his acting..and his style of dialog delivery...
yes, i was talking about Irfan khan..hez is really brilliant.. his acting lookz so real... gr8 in negative roalz..

Re: Most underated actorz?? Oh man so many Hindi actors are so under-rated. Amongst the current lot we have KK Menon, Irfan, Manoj Bajpai, Shrman Joshi, Boman Irani, Ranvir Shourey,Rajpal Yadav etc etc. I think we should not call them underrated as I doubt there is any movie fan that does not rate a Irfan. However we can call them underappreciated. Amongst yesteryears hero you have Naseer, Om Puri, Sanjeev Kumar, Amol Palekar, Nana patekar, Rajkumar and so many more. And yes Mithun Chakravorty was a terrific actor, has won 3 national award including one for his debut movie Mrigaya. I wish we could have seen more of Mithun. His acting opposite Amitabh in Agneepath was fantastic. Though his role was hardly well etched he was very good. I still remember him having Amitabh's baby in his arms and telling a bystander, "Hamare family ka baccha..Ganapti Bappa namaskaram".. xxx

Re: Most underated actorz?? Speaking of Mithun Chakravorty here is a clip from Prem Pratigya, one of roles he played really well. The latter part has the song, really nice song..the last good one of Bappi Lahiri.

Farooq Shaik
Farooq Shaikh was a top class actor. I wonder why he did not get so popular as he should have. Handsome features, nice voice and great grasp on Hindi and Urdu. Great actor as well. A very loving personality that continues today in Jeena Isi ka Naam hai. Back in the days when there was no internet or digital media or CD there used to be something called "cassette". Old timers would remember how they would save money to buy some popular combinations. Some all-time popular movie cassette combination that you shall find in almost every music lovers homes were: Julie/Chalte Chalte Yaadon Ki Baraat/Hum Kissi se Kam nahin Arth/Saath-Saath Bazaar/Razia Sultan. My earliest memory of Farook Shaikh is from the last cassette. In between a song Supriya Pathak(another under-rated actress) says to Farookh, "Maine tumko barbaad kar diya na" to which Farook replies, "Tum meri jindagi ko naye maayne diye..warna kya rekha tha is jindagi mein". Very touching and a memory that is tattooed in my brain. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Most underated actorz?? as per dilip kumar AB, Ravi Kishen too qualifies for this list