Laxman can he bat tommorow?

btw, Laxman had back spasm even when we chased against Lanka. I remember just before Sachin got out he started to have spasm and physio treated him. So when Sachin got out I was worried as I thought Laxman might Retired hurt. But he played thru the pain and won the game. Can he do it one more time??

^ I think we can bat any position after No 6 which was his designated slot.
^No as per the rules he can come at number 7. So if we lose wicket he can come and bat.
2.1.2 the player shall not be permitted to bat unless or until, in the aggregate, he has returned to the field and/or his side’s innings has been in progress for at least that length of playing time for which he has been absent or, if earlier, when his side has lost five wickets.
yep kabira, he can come in at No.7. Thanks :)

What rotten luck! To lose our most reliable player in dodgy conditions against quality bowling in the last few years in a chase as tough as this is something we could have done without! Btw, if they’re going to send him to bat, they might as well do it when the first wicket falls. There’s no point shielding him till the 8th wicket falls like in the 1st innings in the hope that he has more time to recover. There’s an excellent chance the wickets will tumble anyway and he’s probably comes to the crease only 20-30 mins later. Sach and VVS were instrumental in our previous outstanding chase. Can they pull of another one? :nervous:

In these situations I feel that we are missing the no.7 all rounder more than ever! We need someone to come out and hit a solid 30-40 and leave the rest on Tendy and Dhoni
what are you talking about? Bajji is our all rounder. Wait and see tomorrow