karachi is burning

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Our parosi are burning each other in street of karachi and we seem to be indifferent, least we can do is to take note.. so here it's a thread dedicated to karachi street-fight. It's like thsi certain CJ called Iftikhar Chuadhary who was in way of mushy's re-election got suspended and is facing some charges. Since CJ had taken suo muto notice on many things and has achieved quite a lot recently. Little snippets of what he had aciheved in recent past. 1.this is the man saved the Karachi Steel Mill of 130 arab Rs..when General...PM Shaukat Aziz was selling it to Habib Group Stoch Exchange partner ...into 22 arab Rs.... 2.this is the man who saved the lands of Gwadar when CM Balochistan was giving it to all big Generals of Pak Army...and other CSP officers...... 3.this is the man who saved the whole people of Punjab by killing brutaly from kite flying...by complete ban on Basant...in land of Panjab ..first time in history of 400 years....!!!!!!!!! 4.this is the man who banned the making of plaza in Gulberg ,Lahore on the name of Theatre in locality area.. 5.this is the man who saved the greenary of Islamabad by issung orders against the Murree Housing Scheme... 6.this is the man who called all Oil Regulatory Authority officials to SC for decreasing the price of Petrol ...as a result...government instatntly decreased 5 Rs/litre..in a week... 7.this is the man who took notice of fake medicines in pakistan and called all high officials of multi-national companies like ICI...Wellcome etc to SC for justice what they are sucking the bood of poor pakistani people.... 8.this is the man who called for all provincial and federal health minister in SC for a underground mafia in business of human organs like kidney selling in Sargodha etc... 9.this is the man who took about 600 suo motto action forpoor people wiyhout a 1 Rs spent by these poor people...a world record....!!!!! 10.this is the man who completed 26,000 cases in 1.5 years..first time in human judicial history..i am not talking of pakistan judicial history !!!!! 11.he is the man who took instant action on the satanic ritual of "Wanni" ....and gave many innocents girls justice... 12.this is the man who first time in history took instant action whenever a letter from any poor person of pakistn reached him..without any money...even Government provided the poor person with government lawyer for assistance .... 13.this is the man who dazed the whole world with his "Judicial Activism" and whole South Asia praised him in conference held in February ,2007.... 14.this is the man who was the real threat to General Musharraf in his uniform..matter and election from the same assembly... 15.this is the man who brought all IG's of 4 provinces in SC and strictly inquired them of poor law and order situation.... 16.this is the man who threatened the Chief Secretary sindh....of hand-cuff in Manu Bheel case..thats why CM Sindh..is against him..most... 17. this is the man who hauled up ISI for the numerous incidents of orchestrating murder and disappearance of pakistanis So this man was about to address lawyer's association of sindh high court and mushy's bed-fellow MQM who happesn to be in power insindh has checked him and the street fight in the street is on, around 40 are already dead.

Re: karachi is burning

Our parosi are burning each other in street of karachi and we seem to be indifferent, least we can do is to take note.. so here it's a thread dedicated to karachi street-fight.
In the 80's there used to be a Hindi Weekly magazine called "Ravivaar"(Hindi for Sunday). It used to carry excerpts from books as a series. A couple of reads still stand out. The first one was titled, "Main Pakistan mein Hindustan ka jaasoos tha" about an Indian spy who operated in Pakistan and was caught. The other one was a series of writing that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did when he was in jail. Legend has it that he was not allowed to correspond. What his supporters would do is to smuggle some pen and paper and Bhutto would scribble his thoughts using his thigh as the writing table. These papers were smuggled out of the prison by his supporters and were later published as his book, possibly biography. One of the reads that I remember till this date was where Bhutto castigated Pakistan's Army saying Pakistan should learn from India. How Pakistan was merely the size of UP but while India has always had democracy Pakistan never quite had it. It is ironical and pertinent that the day Karachi went up in smoke was also the day when a lower caste leader led her party to victory in the most populous state of India. That pretty much sums up the difference between India and Pakistan I suppose. xxxx

If this was happening in India and particularly say in a place like Gujarat the Indian press and Psecs would be Foaming at the mouth...
Man talk of being obsessed!! I am not sure how often you visit this site Birbal but I would suggest you start looking around. This website is overloaded with threads/posts about a variety of things. In the last two days I have myself had good debates about Partition/Fitness/Under-rated actors/Internet/Food/Mithai etc etc etc. And that is just the General Section. Quite a busy website this is and feels nice to be part of it really. My point - Not everyone is "interested" in the kind of sorry topics that you are. And if people are indeed interested they start a thread as this one has been. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Our parosi are burning each other in street of karachi and we seem to be indifferent, least we can do is to take note.. so here it's a thread dedicated to karachi street-fight.
In the 80's there used to be a Hindi Weekly magazine called "Ravivaar"(Hindi for Sunday). It used to carry excerpts from books as a series. A couple of reads still stand out. The first one was titled, "Main Pakistan mein Hindustan ka jaasoos tha" about an Indian spy who operated in Pakistan and was caught. The other one was a series of writing that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did when he was in jail. Legend has it that he was not allowed to correspond. What his supporters would do is to smuggle some pen and paper and Bhutto would scribble his thoughts using his thigh as the writing table. These papers were smuggled out of the prison by his supporters and were later published as his book, possibly biography. One of the reads that I remember till this date was where Bhutto castigated Pakistan's Army saying Pakistan should learn from India. How Pakistan was merely the size of UP but while India has always had democracy Pakistan never quite had it. It is ironical and pertinent that the day Karachi went up in smoke was also the day when a lower caste leader led her party to victory in the most populous state of India. That pretty much sums up the difference between India and Pakistan I suppose. xxxx
Bhutto preaching democracy is nothing sort of ridiculous, here is the guy who much rather let his country be divided than respect the verdict of ballot box but when he finds himself in the same tangle brought forth by same intolerant mentality so rampant in their culture suddenly democratic thoughts comes to his mind. Yes there is a big difference in India and pakistan... Not even in 100 years any pakistani could imagine a lalloo or a mayawati coming to power in any state. each and every politician in their country comes from either landlord family or military.....

Guest dada_rocks

The indifference is DEAFENING... If this was happening in India and particularly say in a place like Gujarat the Indian press and Psecs would be Foaming at the mouth...
precisely. well Modi is guilty in their mind if anythign happens they just use it as "I told you so".. Irfan hussain a very prominent scribe once said, more people have died in streets of karachi in shia/sunni fight than all indo/apk war combined.

Guest dada_rocks

If this was happening in India and particularly say in a place like Gujarat the Indian press and Psecs would be Foaming at the mouth...
Man talk of being obsessed!! I am not sure how often you visit this site Birbal but I would suggest you start looking around. This website is overloaded with threads/posts about a variety of things. In the last two days I have myself had good debates about Partition/Fitness/Under-rated actors/Internet/Food/Mithai etc etc etc. And that is just the General Section. Quite a busy website this is and feels nice to be part of it really. My point - Not everyone is "interested" in the kind of sorry topics that you are. And if people are indeed interested they start a thread as this one has been. *****
That's the travesty of this world.

Bhutto preaching democracy is nothing sort of ridiculous, here is the guy who much rather let his country be divided than respect the verdict of ballot box but when he finds himself in the same tangle brought forth by same intolerant mentality so rampant in their culture suddenly democratic thoughts comes to his mind. Yes there is a big difference in India and pakistan... Not even in 100 years any pakistani could imagine a lalloo or a mayawati coming to power in any state. each and every politician in their country comes from either landlord family or military.....
Quite a fair argument. This is where things have been very different between India and Pakistan. The facts on the ground is that a Mulayam Singh Yadav was defeated and without any dramebaazi he made room for Mayavati. No holding on to the chair or anything. It is intersting to note that the violence in Pakistan has happened in Karachi. A traditional strongpost for people who have moved from India to Pakistan, also called Mohajirs. xxx

The indifference is DEAFENING... If this was happening in India and particularly say in a place like Gujarat the Indian press and Psecs would be Foaming at the mouth...
What an utterly ridiculous and bollocks argument. US press cared far more for the New Orleans disaster than the Indian Ocean tsunami disaster. Or the Turkey earthquake some years ago. Why ? Because they are the US press and New Orleans was a US disaster. Similarly, Gujrat massacres were an Indian disaster and the Indian press is prefectly justified in covering it far more than events in our arch-nemesis country. I refuse to believe that a lawyer who isnt run out of practice(and i trust you are not debarred) could overlook such a simple and obvious flaw in his claims and therefore i must conclude that your comment was purile and purely faceteous comming from nothing but oversensetivity to the issue. Most of Gujrat and Modi criticisms are justified and that is an opinion shared by everyone who isnt a fundie hindu at heart.

Re: karachi is burning dsr - its called collective amnesia/denial. Muslims are not the only ones prey to this. Back in the day,even 50 years ago, the European society firmly believed that they were the most civilized, developed and enlightened of all human societies. Yet their share of human butchery in the same period is manyfold greater than anyone else's.

Re: karachi is burning They are not the only ones but they really have took it to different level. Their protests at everything kaffirs do against any muslim or islam has got out of control. They need to sort themselves out first. And you talk about 50 years ago. I am talking about now in 2007!

And you talk about 50 years ago. I am talking about now in 2007!
Shukar hai ki everyone isnt mad all at once. Aaj muslim, yesterday western world, tomorrow china, day after tomorrow it will be our turn to go mad. And yes, they have taken it to a completely new realm. Understanding the nature of the beast would lead to only one conclusion : forget the impractical, counterproductive and directionless ways of hindu fanatics that lurk here and adopt the ways of one Indian guy who's thoughts on solving a societerial problem and rulership was far far superior than that of all these fundie-supporters put together : Chanakya. The ways and the solution to this problem are long-spanning a few generations but hey, whats a few more generations after 1000 years ? But it is in Arthashastra, not in the deluded, misinformed and misunderstood mindset of the fundies ( hindus or muslims).

Guest dada_rocks

Quite a fair argument. This is where things have been very different between India and Pakistan. The facts on the ground is that a Mulayam Singh Yadav was defeated and without any dramebaazi he made room for Mayavati. No holding on to the chair or anything.
Shekhar Gupta one chimed that when he was in Pakistan and in 90 election after Rajeev gandhi lost V P singh became PM Rajeev gandhi greetd him in parliament with flowers. Nawaz Sharif was askigin Shekhar Gupta how can he greet somoen who was till yesrday calling him thief. Gutaji hurled a wry smile. This is deep roots of democracy at work.

Guest dada_rocks

The biggest killers of muslims are muslims. The islamic masses never seem to be bothered about this. Why dont they protest and show angst at these muslim on muslim killings. Only if a kaffir kills one of their islamic brothers do they then go nuts!
:wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

It is intersting to note that the violence in Pakistan has happened in Karachi. A traditional strongpost for people who have moved from India to Pakistan, also called Mohajirs.
Altaaf Hussian ko akal aa chuki hai he has been on record saying worst thing that happened to muslims is partition. Given he is still popular hence it would be fair to say that majority of his support base i.e. mohajirs have learnt the lesson. Travesty is among indian muslims we still have the significant porportion with soft corner for the idea called pakistan whereas those who took the plunge know idea of pakistan.. well..borat style: not so much... India needs to highlight this news instead on in they were busy with france election results.. who gives a fuck about france anyway.