Today is a special day!

KGWicK

Because today is my Birthday! :party1: Its May 14 here in US! I am finally 18 today, and now I an adult :hic: The funny thing is that I am one year younger than all of my friends and have already finished one year in college, so when I told them that I was only 18, they were like: "Your Joking aren't you," and I was like "Ugh.... no not really." :lmao: Thought I post this here so at least you can have different topic other than cricket and some other random topics. :wishes: :party2: :party3: :party1: :wishes: :party1: :party3:

Re: Today is a special day! Happy Birthday. Congratulations, now you are old enough to visit bars and other watering holes, but you still can't buy liquor on your own for another 3 years. Although feel free to celebrate by buying and smoking some cigarettes; you can legitimately do that now. Cheers

Re: Today is a special day! Thnx guys and girls! So what if I am not old enough to buy alcohol, it doesnt mean I cant drink it :hic: But yes, I wonder how it will be like turning 21 and legitimately buying alcohol. LoL! Anyways, on such occasion, I wish I was in Europe, at least I can go out and buy it but in US, its a different story. Its kind of stupid because at this age you can own a house, get out of school, vote and do everything that adults do yet you cant buy alcohol. Thats gay! People at 18 shouldnt be called adults unless they can buy alcohol! :mad: