changes in cricket......

nballa

post some changes in the current game that will make it more interesting. i need radical ideas. almost revolutionary. 1) like baseball, narrow the field of play. that way we can eliminate pretenders like yousuf pathan and afridi from ever holding a cricket bat again. the fair territory should be like 270 degrees in front of the wicket 2) double plays. two outs in one ball post more radial ideas. i need radicals to post in this thread.

If a bowler bowls a wide, next ball he has to deliver an underarm full toss. If a bowler pins a batsman on the head, next ball he gets to bowl at the stumps without the batsman standing there. A team getting smashed about can have their batting innings reduced by 3 overs (or runs scored in 3 overs based on their overall RR) and be allowed to bring on an extra fielder

If a bowler bowls a wide, next ball he has to deliver an underarm full toss. If a bowler pins a batsman on the head, next ball he gets to bowl at the stumps without the batsman standing there. A team getting smashed about can have their batting innings reduced by 3 overs (or runs scored in 3 overs based on their overall RR) and be allowed to bring on an extra fielder
this isn't a joke thread. guys I fully intend to approach icc with your suggestions. Please be serious.