Toon v. Gunners

mad_max

As a Newcastle fan i must say we were luck to get out of there with a point. Rating for the toon players 10/10 for Dyre...finally we got a goal and all thanks to Dyre. If he gets back to form and keeps his health up he will be the real star of the Toon Army. 10/10 Shay Given...i can't say much about this man. If it wasn't for him the score would have looked like 4-1 Gunners. Kudos to Given after coming back from the injury, he picked up where he left of. Midfield 6/10...didn't hold the ball long enough in the second half. Defense...7/10 for a change they played well...of course they had the real Bramble moments as i would call it. Management....1/10 one for only reason that Roeder didn't start with Shola...and maybe this time he had the right idea of playing Martins upfront and suppling Dyre behind him. Other then that he did everything terrible. Gunners i don't care to rate them, but they played very well in the second half...of course since they had Henry Refs were arseholes 5 yellows to Newcastle and 1 to Arsenal.