Subah ka nashta Sir John sang (desi khabaron ka adda)

Sir john

Indian Army soldiers love to cricket. i find that armymans don't forget to listen/watch all india matches,wherever they are on duty. the guys who did't have intrest in cricket get intrest in cricket when there is a match with padossis. indian soldiers loves this game of cricket. soldiers play cricket every sunday.

US girl held without papers The Kangra police today arrested a 22-year-old American girl Natalie Malesia who had been allegedly staying in Bhagsunag for the past four months without proper documents. Sources here said the police was informed about Natalie by the Chamba police. She had gone to visit Chamba a few days ago. The police there checked and found that she did not have valid documents. The Chamba police had informed the Kangra police. The Kangra police arrested Natalie from the hotel in Bhagsunag yesterday. She was today produced in the local court today which remanded her to 3-day custody. A case under Foreigner Act has been registered against her. Natalie is the third foreigner who has been arrested by the Kangra police in the last one week. Earlier this week, an Indonesian Tinah and a Korean woman Mi-Kyong Kim were also arrested. :omg::omg:

Girl who lost legs under Metro train Girl who lost legs under Metro train will walk to court today M_Id_181008_Mehjabi.jpg March was looking like a good month for Mehjabi. The 22-year-old was doing well in the journalism course she was pursuing in her hometown Dehradun, and was close to landing a job with a news agency. “Then the institute where I was learning typing decided they wanted to furnish the office. I was happy; I could finally take a week off in Delhi and return to join the agency,” she recounts. But Delhi would not let her be. “I was with my mother at the Rajiv Chowk Metro station, on my way to a relative’s place in Chandni Chowk. It was 9.20 pm and the platform was very crowded. The train emerged from the tunnel, and when it was about 20 metres away, someone pushed me onto the tracks,” she remembers the incident of March 26. Mehjabi would lose her left leg below the knee and the right leg, above it. The man who pushed her in also lost a leg. Mehjabi is back in the city now, to let some wounds heal and to open some. She received improved sockets for her prosthetics from the International Society for Human Welfare and Rehabilitation (Ishwar). The NGO had supplied the artificial limbs free of cost in May after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit intervened. Ads by Google On Thursday, Mehjabi will walk on those legs, supported by a stick, into a courtroom and recount her tragedy. “The DMRC paid for my treatment, but they have refused to award me compensation. I have filed a case asking for compensation or a job. The Delhi High Court has scheduled a hearing on Thursday,” she says. Actor Vivek Oberoi, who came to know of Mehjabi’s plight through a news channel, is paying for the legal expenses. “He saw an interview of mine and contacted me. He wanted to come to Dehradun to meet me, but I thought the Press would follow him there. Therefore, I came down with my family to Delhi on May 23,” she adds. Accompanying Oberoi was Samir Zaveri, who had himself lost both legs in a train accident. Oberoi had taken Zaveri, whose PIL in the Bombay HC had resulted in medical facilities being provided to rail commuters, to meet Mehjabi as Zaveri’s story would give Mehjabi confidence. Mehjabi is the eighth of nine children of Aysha and Naseer Ahmad, who owns two tailoring boutiques in Dehradun. Mehjabi talks of standing on her own legs. “I will have to find a way to sustain myself. I cannot be reliant on my father and my brothers for a very long time. I have been told I will be able to do without the walking stick within six months, and then I will have to start looking for a job. It will be difficult if it is a job outside Delhi, but if the office provides cabs for pick-up and drop, I should be able to manage,” Mehjabi says. Mehjabi and the Metro may never meet again. “I won’t be able to negotiate the crowd in this condition. The rush is so much, it scares you. There are not enough guards to control the people... if they had been there, I would have been saved.” i feel so sad for girl.:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Mehjabeen seeks Rs 50L relief from DMRC NEW DELHI: Delhi high court on Thursday sought a response from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on a petition seeking compensation of Rs 50 lakh filed by a girl who lost both her legs to a train accident. The victim’s legs were amputated after they were crushed by a train in an accident at Rajiv Chowk Metro station in March this year. In her petition she also demanded that safety standards at stations be improved. Justice S Muralidhar granted four weeks’ time to DMRC and asked its counsel to file the response by January 11 on a petition filed by Mehjabeen, who walked into the court room on her prosthetic limbs. She has also sought a government job as part of her rehabilitation. In her petition, Mehjabeen also sought the court’s intervention for improving safety of general public at Metro stations including availability of ambulance services at each of the busy stations. ‘‘Security personnel should be deployed at all stations to manage surging crowds. The customer service staff and other personnel should be trained to deal with situations of emergency — a common feature of major Metro stations across the globe,’’ the petition said. It also added, ‘‘DMRC must be directed to install passenger alarms at eye level in carriages near double doors and talk back facilities should be built into these alarms so that passengers can explain to train staff the problem faced. Also, adequate CCTV cameras must be installed.’’ At the time of the accident, Mehjabeen, a student of journalism, was going to turn 22 and was slated to take over the Urdu news wing of a Dehradun-based news agency.times news network