Yuvraj will come back like Dada

Andy

Annoyed Yograj Singh wants son to emulate Sourav Ganguly.

Mohali, Punjab, October 2, 2010 – “I don’t want to talk about cricket. It makes me sick. Seriously. What happened? What is going on is all rubbish,†a frustrated Yograj Singh. Yuvraj Singh did not get picked for India’s opening Test squad against Australia in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy. When asked about Yuvraj’s dropping, Yograj said: “I want to show the world that my son can play cricket for at least 10 more years. I will make sure this happens. I will get him back in better shape.†Fans upset Meanwhile, at the Punjab Cricket Association stadium, fans with Yuvi posters made it clear that they were missing their local hero. Yuvraj is currently leading Rest of India against Mumbai in the Irani Trophy at Jaipur. Speaking about Yuvraj’s fitness, Yograj said: “His fitness is a bit of a problem. But I think with the Irani Trophy, he will gain back his fitness. He was with me for the last few days. “He’s done his best and is trying hard. I am 100 per cent sure he will come back into the squad just like Sourav Ganguly did. “He told me that he will return to the side like Sourav — with the same dedication and motivation like the former India captain. There is no doubt that Sourav is the king of comebacks,†he added. Yuvraj’s mother Shabnam is also very upset and believes that her son will stage a successful comeback. I believe he will be back in the side very quickly. He is very determined and is working hard right now,†she said.
Old News But Worth Sharing. SAUCE Am Loving this.:dance::dance:
Well i have only shared one news article' date=' Cant be blamed for jinxing him. Still Gud innings. Its just the start of somthing big.[/quote'] As soon as this thread came up, he was even struggling for singles :winky: In anycase, too early to say abt his comeback. This was a tuk-tuk Dhoni style innings, not bad for the situation, but not a great knock. Decent support to Kohli. Long way still left in the match.