Bears, Colts set for historic Super Bowl

talksport

Re: Bears, Colts set for historic Super Bowl Payton Manning, you mean? Historic cause a Black coach is leading his team to the Super bowl for the first time in NFL history. And it so happens both teams are coached by blacks. It is a big deal here that minority coaches aren't that many in the pro leagues and even some pressure put on by some civil rights groups asking for better representation. And black coaches in general are always scrutinized more cause people want to see if they are really made for coaching or not.

Re: Bears, Colts set for historic Super Bowl

pffft ... The Ranji trophy game today probably had that many TV viewers .... never mind the 1 Billion + for the last Cricket World cup :lol:
i am sure. no one called them a crappy sport. so, i don't see the relevance. :shrug: and how much are ranji finals ads going for anyways? does 2 million for 30 seconds ring a bell? i read somewhere that there were 500 people in mumbai stadium for the finals and there will be about 100,000 people at the stadium for this one. :hmph:

Re: Bears, Colts set for historic Super Bowl

But since we are onto the "Whos Daddy is bigger" kinda thing ..
actually we are not. we are just saying that the comment "football is the crappiest sport" in the context of the superbowl is incorrect.

Re: Bears, Colts set for historic Super Bowl not really, again. i initially quoted viewership (with no comparisons to ranji or cricket world cup) with that link just to show that s. bowl is not really a crappy event of a crappy sport.