With just 5 ODIs to go, what will be India's WC squad?

coz he doesnt have pace that Nehra,Zak have.he operates at mid 120s which is easy with no swing that is why I want Irfan to play.both depend on swing which they wont get in Indian conditions,PK might conced 5-10 less runs coz of accuracy,but Irfan can compensate that with batting,n hes a better fielder
Irfan if back in form can bowl as well as PK, but to be fair to PK, at the moment PK is by far our best odi 'pacer'.
Hope they somehow find a place for Robin Uthappa. He is a game changer obviously. But he needs to get chances first. When there is a chance he should grab it with both hands.
I just wonder why everyone is so much after Uthappa. He did get his chances just few months back in Challengers Trophy. What did he do? Scored 29, 4 and 21 runs against few most ordinary bowlers and you talk of him being a game changer against world's best? On which ground will he be chosen?
Hope they somehow find a place for Robin Uthappa. He is a game changer obviously. But he needs to get chances first. When there is a chance he should grab it with both hands.
Only 2 series left now before world cup, I don't think he'll make it to the WC squad
Jadeja will play the worldcup. No matter how much we pray and have wishful thinking he WILL make it to the squad. He is a certainity and that s a harsh reality every Indian cricket fan has to leave with.:((
Bhai saab i m sure Dhoni will replace Jaddu with Ashwin this is going to happen jaddu can just sit on the bench .
Jadeja will play the worldcup. No matter how much we pray and have wishful thinking he WILL make it to the squad. He is a certainity and that s a harsh reality every Indian cricket fan has to leave with.:((
They may pick him based on his apparent all-round prowess. I hope Mishra, Bhajji and Oija makes the squad.