Does anyone remember the chocolate called 'Break'?

flamy

why? it's still available
here in mumbai, lays is much popular now. hardly find uncle chips in local stores, it's mostly available on stalls in railway stations or in some big stores. itna kaun effort dega wafers ke liye. wo effort ladki patane me laga deta hoob ab. :((

Yaaa i remember Break.It was a bit soft and it melted in my mouth' date=' Whoa that was a nice choc, but TBH i just had it a couple of times, and i never got that again.It was in 99/00 IIRC.But i forgot about it and started having Dairy Milk.But this thread reminded me back about it ohhh that was one heck of a choc.It was in a silver packing if i am not wraaaang, and was a like a spongy cake......I vant it naaaaaaaaaow :whine:[/quote'] OMG U GOTS IT! Yes, It was in a silver packing with brown lines! :icflove::icflove:

here in mumbai' date=' lays is much popular now. hardly find uncle chips in local stores, it's mostly available on stalls in railway stations or in some big stores. itna kaun effort dega wafers ke liye. wo effort ladki patane me laga deta hoob ab. :(([/quote'] Bingo has pwned both Uncle Chips and Lays ever since it came to the market with those crazy ads. :cantstop:

Yaaa i remember Break.It was a bit soft and it melted in my mouth' date=' Whoa that was a nice choc, but TBH i just had it a couple of times, and i never got that again.It was in 99/00 IIRC.But i forgot about it and started having Dairy Milk.But this thread reminded me back about it ohhh that was one heck of a choc.It was in a silver packing if i am not wraaaang, and was a like a spongy cake......I vant it naaaaaaaaaow :whine:[/quote'] :finger: Gaurav, we could have got flamy to believe he was crazy

break was whitish-silver packaging with break written in red. It was mostly nougat and chocolate with a hint of caramel .. so a lot of people preferred 5 star to it. BTW Break is still available. It has now been renamed Bar-One. barone.jpg
Dude, :omg: REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????? I'll ask my sister to send me by courirer from India :--D If it is true, then I LAU YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :icflove::icflove:

I hate bingo.. theyre good but not something you can eat all your life.. I can eat uncle chips and lays masala magic for every meal my entire life :dance: ( with pepsi :D )

barone.jpg
What is so great about bar one ? :dontknow: 5starb > bar one !

I have to test and see whether Bar-One really is Break. Because' date=' Break PWNS 5-star and all other homogiri.[/quote'] Flame..I remember eating break and Bar-one ..They are different but had a similar kind of texture..My uncle used to be a Nestle distributor back then, I lloved them..I dont seem to find these chocs in India now.

Flame..I remember eating break and Bar-one ..They are different but had a similar kind of texture..My uncle used to be a Nestle distributor back then' date=' I lloved them..I dont seem to find these chocs in India now.[/quote'] I knew it! No one can eat Break and be all blase abt it. Man, tell your uncle to bring it back. We'll get Dominik to work on an ad, and I assure you, it will be a great hit :D

I knew it! No one can eat Break and be all blase abt it. Man, tell your uncle to bring it back. We'll get Dominik to work on an ad, and I assure you, it will be a great hit :D
Yup, will get crackin on bringing Break back..lol...they sure will be a hit, given the trash they call chocolates now...