When an opposition player scores at your stadium and.......

Predator_05

Re: When an opposition player scores at your stadium and....

1 water bottle missile :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Seriously tho' - if you were an adjudicator, what would your verdict be ?
first offence. match fee fine. second offence. 2 match ban third offence. 5 match ban 4th offence.. dekha jaayega or... an instant red card maybe

first offence. match fee fine. second offence. 2 match ban third offence. 5 match ban 4th offence.. dekha jaayega
You're not going to give out 4 verdicts. Just pick one - depending on how offensive you think the gesture is. The crowd will always react (they did today) but we're talking official punishments here.

first offence. match fee fine. second offence. 2 match ban third offence. 5 match ban 4th offence.. dekha jaayega
You're not going to give out 4 verdicts. Just pick one - depending on how offensive you think the gesture is. The crowd will always react (they did today) but we're talking official punishments here.
it depends on the game dude. on the history of the game, and how it should be played. for example. removing your shirt after scoring a goal in soccer gives u an instant yellow card. i think thats bullshit.. but whatever. so i guess if somebody does a gesture like that, to the home fans, it should result in a red card..

Re: When an opposition player scores at your stadium and....... Does that gesture basically mean 'up yours'?..or something worse...excuse my innocence... Van Bommers isn't that...scored a cracking goal...good match it was too...much better than the Manure one...

Re: When an opposition player scores at your stadium and.......

Does that gesture basically mean 'up yours'?..or something worse...excuse my innocence... Van Bommers isn't that...scored a cracking goal...good match it was too...much better than the Manure one...
up yours indeed... can be further compounded by extending the middle finger.

Re: When an opposition player scores at your stadium and.......

go to their home, and reply like this natwest_highlights271_0001.jpg
rarely has history seen a better response to an obdurate monkey, a.k.a. flintoff. touche! Mr. Ganguly, touche!
HATS OFF TO GANGULY GREAT STUFF. Wat a match that was, i thought it was all over.