Chelsea will do the quadrapule

King Tendulkar

Re: Chelsea will do the quadrapule

**** basta.ard glory hunters! Where the f*** were they before Abrahimovic gave ur chelscum money. **** You Muddafuker money whores. :wall:
How dare you! I am A spurs fan and so certainly not a glory hunter supporting them. I live in London and support my local club. YOU ARE THE GLORY HUNTER, AS I GUARNTEE YOU DONT LIVE IN MANCHESTER LIKE THE REST OF YOUR FANS!

Re: Chelsea will do the quadrapule Mr. Dsr it wsnt directed towards you. But all the muddafuka Chelsea fan in general. As ur a tottenham fan, ur automatically outta radar. I would never abuse fellow ICFer so dont worry. As for living in Manchester, I lived there for a year, when i became a fan, and thats the one team I have supported all my life, so dont u be going doubting my loyalities. One aside tidbit you would like to know, all the people in Manchester usually support Manchester City, Its the suburbs where Utd fans are from. (Manchester Utd used to be Newton Heath you see)

Re: Chelsea will do the quadrapule I do i support Celtic, I live in glasgow right now u see. And we got plenty of glory coming our way SPL title wrapped up yday, Scottish cup in 2 weeks. But once u become a Man utd fan u stay a man utd fan, its life term sentence mate.

But once u become a Man utd fan u stay a man utd fan, its life term sentence mate.
Life sentence???? yeah must be really tough supporting the best team in england for well over a decade. Winning trophy after trophy after trophy! Man utd fans are not real football fans. They do not know the hardship of real fans. Supporting your team year after year despite them being rubbish consistently and with absoutley no hope of things getting better!

But once u become a Man utd fan u stay a man utd fan, its life term sentence mate.
Life sentence???? yeah must be really tough supporting the best team in england for well over a decade. Winning trophy after trophy after trophy! Man utd fans are not real football fans. They do not know the hardship of real fans. Supporting your team year after year despite them being rubbish consistently and with absoutley no hope of things getting better!
TRY SUPPORTING LEICESTER CITY playoff heartbreaks, promotion, UEFA Cup, top of the premier league (for a week in 2001- BELIEVE IT!) Relegation. administration. promotion relegation again, now near relegation from the championship...been there done it all...

**** basta.ard glory hunters! Where the f*** were they before Abrahimovic gave ur chelscum money. **** You Muddafuker money whores. :wall:
This is the reason I started the glory hunting thread. A man utd fan calling others glory hunters :lmao: Hypocricy by Don who is now defending his right to support Man Utd while accusing others who support Chelsea of being a glory hunter. What a hypocrite!