Spurs will win UEFA cup

King Tendulkar

Re: Spurs will win UEFA cup

Will destroy sevilla tonight and win the whole thing. Berbatov is in top 3 strikers in the world at the moment. Unbelivable player. If chelski and others want him, will need ?30 million as a minmum.
Atleast you agree with me for something, we should win tonight with already a 2-1 result form the first Leg, dunno what to watch tonight, Spurs match or cricket, maybe both. Ill predict a 2-0 win for us

Will destroy sevilla tonight and win the whole thing. Berbatov is in top 3 strikers in the world at the moment. Unbelivable player. If chelski and others want him, will need ?30 million as a minmum.
LMFAO. Top 3 strikers in the world ? okie dokie...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Who gives a sh*t about Uefa cup? It's the most pointless tournament in existence. The most mediocre teams in Europe scrap it out...
Mediocre teams, my @ss. You have obviously never watched it. The UEFA Cup regularly produces more exciting football than the CL. Although the structure of the tournament does need to be a changed a bit, it's an excellent competition for the most part. I guess the FA Cup is the pointless tournament in existence as well; i mean who the f*ck wants to see those sh*tty teams from the Conference and League 1/2 playing ? :lol:

Atleast you agree with me for something, we should win tonight with already a 2-1 result form the first Leg, dunno what to watch tonight, Spurs match or cricket, maybe both. Ill predict a 2-0 win for us
See we are the same person. We even think alike!