Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

Dangnabbit, i haven't played half the games on here. Mine were the ones I mentioned, and Pillow Fights... by myself. Ya, I was Chiranjeevi, and one soft pillow was Radha, one hard pillow was the bad guy, and those cylindrical pillows were other sidekick goons. We had fights, sex scenes (no penetration, I hadn't caught on to that yet, I was 3, but only kissing and rubbing :dontknow:). I broke one bed with my fight scenes. They. Were. Brutal. I used to simulate the same thing with clips (the ones to hang clothes). There used to be those long clips (Chunky Pandey, Mithunda), fat, muscular chips were real good fighting villains, there used to be some curvy clips who were the femmes, and then there used to be this big badass clip with a serrated jaw that was the 'special villain'. Sometimes, I would use rubber-band for special fight scenes. I always knew how to keep myself entertained.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: flamy :hail:

Dangnabbit, i haven't played half the games on here. Mine were the ones I mentioned, and Pillow Fights... by myself. Ya, I was Chiranjeevi, and one soft pillow was Radha, one hard pillow was the bad guy, and those cylindrical pillows were other sidekick goons. We had fights, sex scenes (no penetration, I hadn't caught on to that yet, I was 3, but only kissing and rubbing :dontknow:). I broke one bed with my fight scenes. They. Were. Brutal. I used to simulate the same thing with clips (the ones to hang clothes). There used to be those long clips (Chunky Pandey, Mithunda), fat, muscular chips were real good fighting villains, there used to be some curvy clips who were the femmes, and then there used to be this big badass clip with a serrated jaw that was the 'special villain'. Sometimes, I would use rubber-band for special fight scenes. I always knew how to keep myself entertained.
:hysterical: :adore: And yeah, my cousins used to play that game. :haha:

:hysterical: You sure know how to entertain others too. Talking about rubber bands, me and my brother used to shoot folded paper bits by holding the rubber band in between the thumb and the forefinger. The rubber band used to hurt sometimes! Oh damn this reminds me of the slingshot. I have vague memories of using this in school and also to knock down raw mangoes form trees. Anyone used it? slingshot.jpg

That’s hilarious..:hysterical: I remember, when I was pretty young, Doordarshan was screening Tipu Sultan and I had a big fascination for the cannons that appeared battles b/w Tipu and the English. I was especially fascinated with the fireball effect with which they exploded. So, I used to imitate that using a syringe filled with water (cannon) and attacking the spiders and ants (British) on walls of my home, making a sound effect similar to that of the exploding cannon.. Oh those days..:cantstop:

From flamy to ga(y)mmy. :adore:

:hysterical: You sure know how to entertain others too. Talking about rubber bands, me and my brother used to shoot folded paper bits by holding the rubber band in between the thumb and the forefinger. The rubber band used to hurt sometimes! Oh damn this reminds me of the slingshot. I have vague memories of using this in school and also to knock down raw mangoes form trees. Anyone used it?
lal :bow: oh of course, gotta love those paper pelters! I used to fold them up real thick and used to make blisters on the asses of other rascalas in my neighbourhood. :cool:

Stamp collection brings back memories of collecting coins. I had a growing collection of about 40 countries and it came to the point where I was starting to spend my pocket money to actually buy new coins. That didn't last long.. coz there was no money left for other fun things. :D
Of course, there was coins and currency notes as well. The best part of this stamp/coin/currency game was the barter system we had going among our friends. We would constantly trade one stamp/coin/currency note between ourselves and you got special bragging rights if you pulled of a clever trade. :--D

That’s hilarious..:hysterical: I remember, when I was pretty young, Doordarshan was screening Tipu Sultan and I had a big fascination for the cannons that appeared battles b/w Tipu and the English. I was especially fascinated with the fireball effect with which they exploded. So, I used to imitate that using a syringe filled with water (cannon) and attacking the spiders and ants (British) on walls of my home, making a sound effect similar to that of the exploding cannon.. Oh those days..:cantstop:
Fabulous! I recall something hazy along similar lines which involved balloons and needles :--D

I used to collect unique cig packs fallen on the ground - Navy blues had the max points - 1000 or something. Ice-spice (hide and seek, actually It is I-spy, we used to call it Ice-spice)
I have no clue of the other games you mentioned, but I was waiting for someone to mention Ice-spice and Dabba. There was this game where a dabba (empty tin) used to be kept inverted on the ground and one had to yell dabba or something. Don't remember if this was related to ice-spice. And you said cig packs, I had some friends who were into collecting match boxes.

I have no clue of the other games you mentioned, but I was waiting for someone to mention Ice-spice and Dabba. There was this game where a dabba (empty tin) used to be kept inverted on the ground and one had to yell dabba or something. Don't remember if this was related to ice-spice. And you said cig packs, I had some friends who were into collecting match boxes.
haha, I do remember some of these sidey games some kids used to play. I was too busy getting chased by dogs, feeling up girls, and just traveling the whole town in the city bus :D feck, u brought back a shytload of memories, t-dwag :hatsoff: