Are man utd fans real fans?

King Tendulkar

Re: Are man utd fans real fans? Hey dsr either ur a fuckwit or choose to ignore. I said i lived in Manchester for a year thats how i became a fan. Jus because ur shitty team doesnt win, doesnt the fu** mean i shouldnt support a team ive supported for 10 years. So u can shut ur shyt. Man utd fans need to prove SHIT all to anyone least of all you. So go back to supporting ur shittys TOTTIES, and more importantly Berbatov, cause we gonna get him this summer. Mwahahahaha.

Re: Are man utd fans real fans?

Hey dsr either ur a fuckwit or choose to ignore. I said i lived in Manchester for a year thats how i became a fan. Jus because ur ***** team doesnt win' date=' doesnt the fu** mean i shouldnt support a team ive supported for 10 years. So u can shut ur *****. Man utd fans need to prove **** all to anyone least of all you. So go back to supporting ur shittys TOTTIES, and more importantly Berbatov, cause we gonna get him this summer. Mwahahahaha.[/quote'] Looks like I hit a nerve! Your typical of man utd fans a, glory hunter! You can have Berbatov but want ?40 million miminum. Chelsea are the only ones with such spending power!

How many Man Utd fans that post here actually live in Manchester? I guess the answer will be zero! Weekend breaks to Manchester dont count! If you do not live in Manchester but support Utd then you are a GLORY HUNTER!
what the hell :doh: I've never even BEEN to manchester.. so that makes me a glory hunter eh?? so basically, if i support france for the soccer world cup, i am a glory hunter. if i support nadal to win wimbledon.. i am a glory hunter.. right?

How many Man Utd fans that post here actually live in Manchester? I guess the answer will be zero! Weekend breaks to Manchester dont count! If you do not live in Manchester but support Utd then you are a GLORY HUNTER!
what the hell :doh: I've never even BEEN to manchester.. so that makes me a glory hunter eh?? so basically, if i support france for the soccer world cup, i am a glory hunter. if i support nadal to win wimbledon.. i am a glory hunter.. right?
Yes!

Re: Are man utd fans real fans? So, by your logic, a guy who lives miles away, spends over the odds on getting to Old Trafford every other week, and goes to away games, would be less of a fan than a guy who lives in Manchester and goes to Old Trafford once a year?... I know it must be hard supporting a worthless, cr@p team, but nobody is forced to pick who they pick as theirs, so you've only yourself to blame. Heck, if you really are convinced that you have to live in the same area, why didn't you pick Chelsea?, or even closer to spurs, Arsenal? No need to be bitter as we watch our boys lift another trophy... Another question, why solely focus on Utd fans? I know lots of Liverpooh, ArseAnal, Chelski fans that have never been within a 30 mile radius of their club's home stadium. I know guys who have lived in England all their life and support Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan etc as their first teams...

Another question, why solely focus on Utd fans? I know lots of Liverpooh, ArseAnal, Chelski fans that have never been within a 30 mile radius of their club's home stadium. I know guys who have lived in England all their life and support Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan etc as their first teams...
They are glory hunters as well! So many guys support Liverpool as well and have never ever been to that hell hole of a city. Its like me saying I support australia in cricket. Ridiculous and quite rightly be called a glory hunter. I have hit a nerve with you glory hunters. Is it to much to ask to support a team in the city you live?

Dal this guy is a hopeless saddo. You can let gum fcuk himself.
Nerve hit. :duh: Your reaction is similar to the reaction of people who convert to another religion, they are desperate to prove their allegiance with over the top zeal. You are a glory hunter and need to deal with that fact!

I know it must be hard supporting a worthless, cr@p team, but nobody is forced to pick who they pick as theirs, so you've only yourself to blame. Heck, if you really are convinced that you have to live in the same area, why didn't you pick Chelsea?, or even closer to spurs, Arsenal? No need to be bitter as we watch our boys lift another trophy...
Not a glory hunter so cant do that!

Re: Are man utd fans real fans? 3 posts in a row? OK, Response to 1st post: In that case, why is the thread title just including Man Utd? What about the others? I don't live in India, the country that I've lived in all my life got further in the World Cup than India, and is ranked higher in Tests than India, but I support India, does that make me a glory hunter as well? It isn't too much to ask, and that's why I support West Bromwich Albion 2nd, but it's my choice, and the choice of everyone else who they support, and nobody needs to answer to someone who's just lashing out at the end of yet another pathetic season, and wondering which big clubs will take which of his heroes away... Response to 2nd post: Convert? I've been a Man Utd fan since the age of 3 or 4 (1985 FA Cup final), I haven't converted at all... Response to 3rd post: You say that people who live near their teams are not glory hunters, but then you say you live in London and can't support Arsenal or Chelsea because that would make you a glory hunter. Errrrm ok... All in all, if I'm a glory hunter, so be it, I'm then in a group of millions. I'd rather be called a glory hunter than follow a boring team with no ambition other than to develop players for the big boys...

Yes!
I dont live in the UK so basically, whoever i support to win the league, i am a glory hunter :lol: If i support Arsenal, I am a glory hunter.. If i support Leeds,(even tho they are in the second div now) I am a glory hunter.. So you expect me to watch the premier league without supporting any team? or should i not watch it at all :lol: