Utd wrap up the Premiership

Don

2-0 down away from home. Utd Blast 4 goals in 35 mins to win and virtually wrap up the league. Meanwhile profound thank youse to old boy Phil Neville for a stunning OG, Sammy Allardyce and Davies for holding Chelscum in their own Shitford Bridge and FA refrees for supporting Mourinhos Consiporacy theories. League is coming home.

Re: Utd wrap up the Premiership I know u suffer from jinxing problems mate but rest of us dont so keep ur ejaculation problems to urslef. (incidentally is that one of the reason why ur havin probs with ur wife.... :hic: ) In any case did u see fergusons face today after the game, if anything that was the cue, premiership was as good as wrapped up.

Re: Utd wrap up the Premiership We have 3 games left. Let me break it down: Man City away: We have never won at the City of Manchester stadium. In fact, we've received some embarassing thrashings there in recent times... Chelsea away: I won't insult your intelligence by typing any more on this... West Ham at home: Though they may be sh*t, and struggling, they always seem to pop up and beat us at the most annoying times, and they beat us when we last met...

Re: Utd wrap up the Premiership Man City havent scored at home since Januray or something...I think youll beat them. Draw at Stamford bridge...that will secure it right. West Ham will not be easy theyre playing well at the mo. Hopefully Arsenal will beat Chelsea...bet you guys are supporting the Anal for the first time ever...

Re: Utd wrap up the Premiership

Man City havent scored at home since Januray or something...I think youll beat them. Draw at Stamford bridge...that will secure it right. West Ham will not be easy theyre playing well at the mo. Hopefully Arsenal will beat Chelsea...bet you guys are supporting the Anal for the first time ever...
I think the Anal-Chelski game is the most likely one to decide the title, and I've supported them quite a few times this season already. They played Liverpooh twice in the Premiership, in the FA Cup, and League cup, and of course, I supported them when they played Chelsea...

Re: Utd wrap up the Premiership

We have 3 games left. Let me break it down: Man City away: We have never won at the City of Manchester stadium. In fact, we've received some embarassing thrashings there in recent times... Chelsea away: I won't insult your intelligence by typing any more on this... West Ham at home: Though they may be sh*t, and struggling, they always seem to pop up and beat us at the most annoying times, and they beat us when we last met...
It doesn't matter. Manutd may drop points, but Chelsea won't take advantage either. If they were in their championship-morale, they would have taken the lead in the Prem this weekend. Even Mourinho has conceded that it's almost over and has resorted to the "mathematical" argument, which is essentially a white flag. I'd pop out the champagne now, if i were you.