Sachin's 155* vs Aus (1998)

littlemaster1982

If you are able to upload it to some website (such as megaupload.com or mediafire.com), that'd be great. If you want you may password lock the file, and release the password only to those who are able to pay some amount for your efforts in getting these videos on the internet. But I'd sincerely appreciate if you are able to upload this particular innings somewhere. :pray:

Yes I edited all my you tube videos myself, from ball by ball footage I still have that I taped off live TV. So yes if i manage to upload them in full they will be the same quality, dont know if thats good or bad for you! I think they are pretty good quality compared to some of the garbage cricket vids on you tube. Any idea why so many are just junk quality?? They all had to come from tv to begin with, so why the huge quality drop?

Fun work though!! No other way to do it though. Every highlights video has to have been edited down at some point by someone at some stage! Ive always done my own editing, very few people I know do good jobs at editing, most of the time you tube guys are more concerned with terrible music and graphics rather than focusing on basic editing and getting good quality videos.

Fun work though!! No other way to do it though. Every highlights video has to have been edited down at some point by someone at some stage! Ive always done my own editing' date=' very few people I know do good jobs at editing, most of the time you tube guys are more concerned with terrible music and graphics rather than focusing on basic editing and getting good quality videos.[/quote'] :adore: So effing true, so frustrating having to listen to crappy tunes playing through the videos

Yes I edited all my you tube videos myself' date=' from ball by ball footage I still have that I taped off live TV. So yes if i manage to upload them in full they will be the same quality, dont know if thats good or bad for you! I think they are pretty good quality compared to some of the garbage cricket vids on you tube. [b']Any idea why so many are just junk quality?? They all had to come from tv to begin with, so why the huge quality drop?
Because of limited server bandwidth -- Youtube intentionally compresses the size, hence impacting the quality. Thats one of the primary reasons posters are requesting you upload to a file sharing website. That way there is no compromising on quality, what we get is what you uploaded.

Oh yeah I know that, but it doesnt explain why so many 5-10 minute videos are rubbish quality. My videos mostly look the same good quality as they were to begin with when I taped it off tv, a little you tube compression but not stacks like some I see, so I just assumed the original footage they had to work with was pretty bad to begin with.

Thats what I figured! I think most of the videos I see might be downloaded to begin with, maybe from a dodgy site, rather than taped off tv (analog or digital), and probably badly downloaded, therefore uploaded badly. A lot of guys I speak too on you tube say they dont have a hard copy of any of their videos, so yeah I just assumed downloaded. No way if you taped it off tv would it be that bad.