Barclays ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS

Cricketics

Begins this Sunday Like always, Tennis season ends with Top 8 in each Mens Singles and Mens Double competing in groups and then going all the way to the finals. For starters, this isn't like a regular knockout grandslam tournament. This should be the real thrilling contest. Paes/Dlouhy and bryan brothers in same group Bhupathi/Mirny in Nestor/Zimonjic group. Bops/qur failed to make in top 8. In Singles, Nadal grouped with Djoko, Berdych and Roddick and . Group B has Federer, Soderling, Murray and Ferrer

Yes should be awesome, me and my bro went last year to see Soderling play Davydenko in a group game. Its a very good venue the 02 Sod has got to be a fave here, playing really well. Interesting to see how Fed fares too, I wont be too surprised of Murray and Sod top that group I would love to see A Rod qualify from his group at least!

16 Grand Slams

6 Wimbledon 5 US Open 4 Australian Open 1 French Open

roger-federer.jpg285 weeks at No 1 (237 consecutive) 65 Career Titles Olympic Gold-Doubles Only player to win 2 slams at least 5 times 22 Grand Slam Finals (10 consecutive) 23 consecutive Grand Slam Semifinals 4 ATP World Tour Finals 65 consecutive wins on Grass 72-1 on Grass in last 7 seasons 56 consecutive wins on Hard Courts 24 consecutive finals won (2003-05)

Rafa - age: 24 Fed - age: 29 :giggle:
Federer was, is and will be a better player overall-he's one of the greatest of all times . Rafa has been the greatest player on clay by a very, very long margin BUT Federer has been the best on all the other surfaces for 7 years now. Federer IMO has at least 3-4 Grand slams and the Olympic Gold in him. A worrying factor for Rafa is that he's very frequently beaten by some of the top 20 players, i.e. he's not very far ahead of them. Federer, from 2004-2008/09, was head and shoulders above everyone else and seldom lost to such players.

Oh C'mon Goddy is above everything' date=' So you Need to mention[b'] some Other Cricketer to Define Quality . :cool:
Sir Ajit Agarkar:hmmm: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: As far as I'm concerned, in cricket there's Goddy and then there's nobody. I most probably will will stop watching the game when Goddy retires:((

Sir Ajit Agarkar:hmmm: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: As far as I'm concerned, in cricket there's Goddy and then there's nobody. I most probably will will stop watching the game when Goddy retires:((
MSD is Quality Personified. :cool: