YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, just trying to bring Dal down a peg or two. Otherwise he'll ruin his liver. Nine titles out of fifteen. Nobody can question their pedigree at home. What really bothers me is why only one Champion's League trophy? Why?

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That picture is typical of scouse sympathisers, you can go on about your 5/6 times to our 2, but look at our 9 times to your 0 and WEEP!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! This has to be the sweetest one of the 9, because to be honest, I didn't think we'd win another one for a decade!!!... Oh, and Dhondy, I hope that in a couple of weeks, I'm able to use a similar picture of the same player to haunt your dreams... UTD! UTD! UTD!

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah' date=' just trying to bring Dal down a peg or two. Otherwise he'll ruin his liver.[/quote'] Nah, I'm not drinking for 2 months, I need to lose weight, tone up, and save my liver for the 7 days of free alcohol in Spain at the end of June, but thanks for the concern!...

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kop song: Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart, And you'll never walk alone....... You'll never walk alone. Mancunian song: Wank on, wank on, with hope in your heart, And you'll never wank alone....... You'll never wank alone. :alright:

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Former Scummer Alan Hansen (who is always visibly upset on Match of the Day when the scum get battered) says: Before the season I thought Liverpool had a good chance of winning the title but they got off to a terrible start and that ended their challenge right there. Reaching the Champions League final is a massive consolation for Liverpool but they have not won the league for 17 years - and that is too long. Manager Rafael Benitez has already stated that Liverpool's priority next season will be the Premiership. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6625445.stm HAHAHAHAHA, I'll say one thing for him, unlike other deluded scummers, he's honest!...

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English league is more tough, physical and pacey ....Players get more tired towards the last few months and the managers are too much pressure to win the league..... thats why not many UEFA titles.... My theory anyway..... If you look who performed its Liverpool two finals and Arsenal one final who were concentrating only on Championship league Congrats Dal.... We will come back strong next year ..with or without Mourinho ( Hope he stays)

Congrats Dal.... We will come back strong next year ..with or without Mourinho ( Hope he stays)
Cheers mate, I'm certain you guys will be spurred on by this next season and will be stronger, but again, we'll have to see what happens. We are by far the 2 best teams in the country, the table never lies, and that shows the "Champions" League is a farce... Talksport, it's all about the cup final at the new Wembley now dude (even though we clash in a couple of days in a now meaningless match). Should be a good, competitive final...

Main men my @ss' date=' Rooney was only good in patches. Manutd's real main men were Scholes, CRonaldo and Vidic[/quote'] Vidic is nothing when he doesn't have Ferdinand holding his hand. Together, they're awesome, but alone, he's quite dodgy... Dhondy, I bet the "Fcuk all cup" was "the best trophy in the world" to you last season...

Its only a farce when you don't win it
No, it's more of a farce when the 2 teams in the final are one that was originally disqualified, and one that hasn't come close to winning it's country's league in 17 years. However, it doesn't matter, as the scum themselves admit they'd rather win the Premiership...

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oi Dal, I am not a Kop fan. I was in Manchester for 8 years, and made more trips to Old Trafford than you'll muster up in a lifetime. Why, I could tell you tell you a few stories about Keano and co that will make your hair stand on end. I just rate success in Europe ahead of the domestic league, that's all. Allegiance should not come in way of the truth.

Its only a farce when you don't win it
No, it's more of a farce when the 2 teams in the final are one that was originally disqualified, and one that hasn't come close to winning it's country's league in 17 years. However, it doesn't matter, as the scum themselves admit they'd rather win the Premiership...
Load of sh*te. Manutd werent the champs when they won it in '99 either and niether were Real Madrid in '00, or Milan in '03 Manutd are desperate to win the cash-cow cup BTW. Why else does Ferguson rest key players for crucial Premiership matches on the weekend whenever his team plays midweek in the CL ?

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True Predator..... Scholes was too good for 75% of the season and when he wasnt playing well Giggs upped the ante... Injuries for Chelsea did not help first it wass for Terry and Cech and then for Robben and now at crucial time for Ballack...... Chelsea looks like a lilliputan team now... Ronaldo and Drogba did it for me this season Cant wait for the spectacle at new Wembly....