Most pointless family picture of the year

King

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year

Muzzlims are idiots for adhering to such archaic practices. Clothing women from head to toe in ninja suits is a ritual which belongs in the 7th century' date=' not in contemporary society.[/quote'] hey, you have no right to say that, do you know that? Clothing for women, there are rules but not soooo strict as shown in the pic... In islam, necessities are for women to cover all parts of the body except face and hands wrist down to fingertips, and that too to men who are not in direct relations to us women. All others such as burqas, showing only eyes, etc are not necessary... It all depends on the woman herself, what she wants to wear. Take me for an example, i wear loose clothing but i still wear shirts and pants... plus head scarf, and im actually respected cos they know that im definitely not the type of 'disgusting' girl... Also, the curvy figure of women are not to be exposed, and there is also a very good reason for this, the amount of sexual assualts on women nowadays are horrifying!!

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year It's all in the jest guys nothing to be alarmed about. It is not like this sort of dress code is not observed by other religions. I know a lot of Hindu ladies have their sari going over their top of their heads. Christian nuns are pretty much similarly covered. I think usually most religions have been male dominated and they have dress codes for women. Maybe Islam ones observe it vigorously in some parts of the world while other religions have evolved with time. I wouldn't care what they dress like, it is their will. As long as it is not forced as was during Taliban regime there is no problem I think.

hey, you have no right to say that, do you know that? Clothing for women, there are rules but not soooo strict as shown in the pic... In islam, necessities are for women to cover all parts of the body except face and hands wrist down to fingertips, and that too to men who are not in direct relations to us women. All others such as burqas, showing only eyes, etc are not necessary... It all depends on the woman herself, what she wants to wear. Take me for an example, i wear loose clothing but i still wear shirts and pants... plus head scarf, and im actually respected cos they know that im definitely not the type of 'disgusting' girl... Also, the curvy figure of women are not to be exposed, and there is also a very good reason for this, the amount of sexual assualts on women nowadays are horrifying!!
I have the right to say whatever i like. I didn't mean to offend you, so for that i apologise. However, i still stand by what i said. No matter what you may say about different interpretations of the Islamic law - wearing ninja suits just doesn't have any place in modern society. It does nothing for a woman's self-esteem and freedom of self-expression. I suppose these are the tenets that patriarchal muslim society is built upon; where the male is the boss. Your second point sums up what pisses me off about muslims - ie; the "archaic attitudes" i was referring to earlier. NEWSFLASH; we no longer live in the feudal ages ! In modern-day society, a horny man can't just look at any woman on the street and forcibly pull her over. There is NO justification for that whatsoever. Who are you to say their curvy figures shouldn't be exposed ? They have the right to wear whatever they want, without having to feel afraid of what they are doing ! This is how things work in a free and civilizedsociety. An act of rape says a lot more about the mental state of the assailant rather then the woman's choice of dress. Pity that muslims will never understand this since the religion itself advocates the oppression of women.

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year thats what you think... stay that way... i'll stay happily with what i think but nice getting to know your point of view... Am not in the mood for argueing. I'm :tired: after the assignment that i handed in just yesterday.. it was a flop... plus see the other post on argueing... its what retards do... Yup..? :wtg:

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year chill Aqua... Predator made a good point about Women having a right to do what they want.... You are a woman first and then a muslim and he is defending ur rights as a woman.... As we get civilised, the blame on an offence moves from the victim to the perpetrator... why stop women from wearing what they want, when as a civilised society u will stop the sick individuals from committing heinous crimes.. Even Gandhi mentioned, India will be a true democracy only when a woman can walk in the street at midnight without any fear.... He didnt say, women should be disallowed to walk on the street in the night..

if most of the veil wearing women do it of their own volition,
i would definitely have something to say, if they wear of their own volition and it is because they have been drilled when young tht only disgusting women wear modern clothes.... Gambo, you are very naive, if you take that own volition thing withgout a pinch of salt....