Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

I dont know how many guys have been following this but recently he has been uploading some gems to his channel in youtube the best and most rarest footage of sachin tendulkar u will ever find, i bet u wouldnt have even dreamt of seeing these innings :hatsoff: to Robelinda here , have a look at his uploads here: http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda2#p/u

Ive had that video for so many years' date=' didnt even watch all of it, had no idea it Sachin's first runs in one dayers! Literally over 15 years later I watched it.[/quote'] Ya just checked cricinfo scorecards and was dropped for last game against Oz's as well,lol

Well at least you guys have manners here, mostly. I get the craziest messages sent to me on you tube, people calling me a racist for not uploading stuff from their country, actual threats for not replying quicker, people wondering why I am angry at them for not uploading their list of 36 videos they requested 90 mins ago. INSANE! I get on average about 350 messages a day from this you tube channel, mostly hostile people, and I have to so a lot are Pakistani, some pretty abusive stuff. Most of the somewhat annoying Indians are just kids though so its not too bad!!!! I even told someone to check out my channel that called me from an Indian call centre the other day!

^ After seeing the behavior of people on the net I sometimes really wonder what kind of individuals we are living amongst. I sometimes watch my cricket on a free streaming site which has a chat window. Whenever the stream goes down, lags, or is not clear, people just start abusing the administrators. It's a free service that these guys are shelling out from the viewers point of view. Why do they need to cop abuse if the stream does not work. Just go to another site or pay for the service! It's really amazing how people demand and abuse on the basis of assuming that it is their right and ownership to get certain things, when the reality is quite the opposite. BTW, great job with those videos, keep them coming and do post the 33rd over of the India-Australia match in '98. If you don't, within the next 4 hours you are an ar$ehole and will be banned from this site.