Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

I think sitting behind a screen gives people that extra confidence, so they'll say things which they wouldn't even considering uttering in real life. And Rob you're right you get a lot of kids on the internet. Rob you haven't seen the worst of it, it won't be long before Ind-Pak fights start in the comments of the videoss

^ After seeing the behavior of people on the net I sometimes really wonder what kind of individuals we are living amongst. I sometimes watch my cricket on a free streaming site which has a chat window. Whenever the stream goes down, lags, or is not clear, people just start abusing the administrators. It's a free service that these guys are shelling out from the viewers point of view. Why do they need to cop abuse if the stream does not work. Just go to another site or pay for the service! It's really amazing how people demand and abuse on the basis of assuming that it is their right and ownership to get certain things, when the reality is quite the opposite. BTW, great job with those videos, keep them coming and do post the 33rd over of the India-Australia match in '98. If you don't, within the next 4 hours you are an ar and will be banned from this site.
..isnt the same here on ICF, ppl demand stuff as if they pay subscription and we are on Salary base. It's human behavior I guess, you least respect what u get for free and the complimentary items seem like a birthright

You guys are funny!
eh? Anyway, thanks a LOT for the videos. I'm quite young so I havent seen many of Sachin's innings and it was literally the first time that I saw many of the innings. I'm quite lucky to see them in amazing quality aswell, probably better quality than the tv we had back in those days :/

I think sitting behind a screen gives people that extra confidence, so they'll say things which they wouldn't even considering uttering in real life. And Rob you're right you get a lot of kids on the internet. Rob you haven't seen the worst of it, it won't be long before Ind-Pak fights start in the comments of the videoss
Well thankfully no fights have broken out yet! But yes a lot of kids just demanding stuff all day is just silly. Not really sure there's much point in uploading too many more videos, i'm copping so much garbage its just getting me down.

Well thankfully no fights have broken out yet! But yes a lot of kids just demanding stuff all day is just silly. Not really sure there's much point in uploading too many more videos, i'm copping so much garbage its just getting me down.
I'd recommend not listening to the 'requests' from others. This is hardly you job is it. Simply upload the stuff that you want to and you'll be much happier. Also the calls of thanks are probably not as loud as 'upload this and that' and the abuse.

Hatsoff to you Robelinda. :hatsoff: Thank you for the effort and your generosity. One can understand that it is sometimes a pain for you to upload the vids but many of those are a part of cricketing history and the younger generation can at least see the legends on video. Your effort is much appreciated. :)

So' date=' i'm up to 499 cricket video uploads!!! For my 500th vid I will present a magnificent Sachin Tendulkar knock, one of his very best strokemaking innings, supreme stuff from Sachin, and so young.....[/quote'] Congrats for your milestone too and the magic 500th dedicated to SRT. Looking forward to it. :woot: Thank you. :icflove: