Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

This is one of the descriptions on Rob's videos called "AMAZING INDIAN CHEATING- WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? TOTAL ****." on a Ganguly dismissal where he lingered on for longer than usual after he got bowled.

Seriously, get the hell out of there you fool, you got your stumps demolished by a part timer, no point standing there like honeymooners dick, drag your sorry ass off!
It is amazingly easy to rile people up on the Internet, and if you are a cricket video uploader, it pays to troll Indians, one because of many of us are too sensitive to criticism of our cricket players, and two because Indians are the largest online group of fans among cricketing nations.

A true cricket lover should be thankful to robelinda for his immense contribution. We have seen some great and rare footage because he put in the time and the effort. Those who have done a bit of such work would know what kind of time and effort it takes to do it at this scale.

Yeah there's three places which always feature random videos of mine Cricinfo on Facebook, Stick Cricket on Facebook, and The Guardian website during match commentary. Thanks to all. Today I uploaded a stack of 70's vintage gold, really quality uploads, but nothing Indian, just good old cricket- Rohan Kanhai, Ian & Greg Chappell etc.

So' date=' a few guys from this forum have been racially abusing me over some videos over the past few days, how about you have the guts to come here and show yourselves, or are you only brave in private? Disgusting stuff.[/quote'] That's bad .but if you learn the defination of word cheat which you use often in your videos,world would be a better place.

So' date=' a few guys from this forum have been racially abusing me over some videos over the past few days, how about you have the guts to come here and show yourselves, or are you only brave in private? Disgusting stuff.[/quote'] An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

I see what you mean. But you need to understand that online anonymity will cause people not to fear the consequences as there aren't much even without the anonymity. You're provoking of them isn't helping matters either. Stop taking requests on YouTube and just upload what you want

3RfW9mGjMTo&feature=related Happened to view this vid of Rob through another one from PP..have a look at the description :omg: and you expect Indian fans to be nice with you? :headshake:

HOW TO CHEAT, by Sachin Cheatdulkar. If he aint flopping, he's cheating.... Is there no end to this man's blatant cheating? He hits the freaking cover off the ball, and stands his ground like he farted instead. Great standards being set from the little ball tamperer, and what an example to all the little Indian cheats back home. Ive never seen such disregard for the game, from an apparent great 'sportsman'. Bullshit he is, just another Indian cheat, the likes of which we have seen time and again from India, they must teach them well at school- cant play fair, then cheat your damn ass off when it suits you, or just cry to the press about the big bad umpire and hope big daddy BCCI is listening. Bloody disgraceful, cheating scum should be banned from cricket. Oh and if you dont like this video, feel free to unsubscribe.