El Clasico

Sachin=GOD

Its the clash of the Titans - Real Madrid vs Barcelona or rather Mourinho vs Guardiola or Ronaldo vs Messi. Really looking forward to this match. My predicted lineups:

Valdes Alves Puyol Pique Abidal Busquets Xavi Keita Messi Villa Iniesta Casillas Ramos Pepe Carvalho Arbeola Alonso Khedira Lass Di Maria Higuain Ronaldo

As of 20 November 2010, Mourinho is on a run of 142 home league matches unbeaten: 38 (W36–D2) with Porto, 60 (W46–D14) with Chelsea, 38 (W29–D9) with Internazionale and 6 (W6-D0) with Real Madrid. His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.[63] One home defeat since Feb 2002:omg::omg::omg::omg:

Chelsh!t must be the biggest Glory Hunters in the world to sack this Gem of a Manager for not winning BPL .
Umm, get your facts right if you're going to abuse a team :phehehe:. Jose was sacked because Chelsea failed to win CL and same applies for Avram

Umm' date=' get your facts right if you're going to abuse a team :phehehe:. Jose was sacked because [b']Chelsea failed to win CL and same applies for Avram
that way poor Carlo HAS to go at the end of this season because you're not only NOT winning the CL , you're also not winning the EPL this season my friend:two_thumbs_up: I'd love to see Mourinho at ManUtd after SAF retires.:pray:

If anyone's interested, I can share the pre match prep before the Classico from last year's Classico @ Bernabeu. I found it pretty intriguing.