Snow...

Cricket_Guru

i dont know if there is already a thread on this topic, if there is please merge this into it! anyways on topic, snow has reached us earlier than it use to. it is -7 now temp, and the white thing is thundering down! view from window :icflove: this was in the morning though, now it's 5 inches up 75849_125533154173433_100001502481816_160041_1846128_n.jpg share your whiteness as well :winky:

wow!! nice pics Tics paaji' date=' here in western canada we love snow in winter since it is very less and it is a beautiful sight to look at & not a pain in the ass like in east...:--D[/quote'] To be frank, growing up in Delhi, during summer time, we used to go to Mussorie or somewhere every year just to avoid the terrible garmi of delhi during those 2 months June-July. Hence, never loved garmi. Just hate it, It's not that i hate this snow, it's just that too much of it is annoying, otherwise Winter is my best time. I love this weather actualy. And now from here on till march it's going to be extreme cold here and I am going to enjoy it since i just don't like summers. Only thing good about it is that I get to play cricket in Summers, rest everything about summer sucks. Thats the reason i love D.C area, Here most part of the year it's cold. unlike the ares which i least like Houston, texas etc