Snow...

Cricket_Guru

^ it must be some rural areas or high up the mountains. in Urban area where I stay a place hardly prone to very low temperatures as it is fairly far away from the coast it is -7 at the mo (10.30 am) in the morning.
mate...-7 is still very very cold. I am not sure how much difference would one feel between temperatures of -38 and -7, both are freezing cold.

mate...-7 is still very very cold. I am not sure how much difference would one feel between temperatures of -38 and -7, both are freezing cold.
/sarcasm on/ Damn I didnt know that /sarcasm off/ This fecking Big Freeze is going to blow a big hole in the wallet with increased heating bills. It was nice and fun for the first couple of days but prolonged cold & snow is NOT fun and winter is supposed to only start in December.

/sarcasm on/ Damn I didnt know that /sarcasm off/ This fecking Big Freeze is going to blow a big hole in the wallet with increased heating bills. It was nice and fun for the first couple of days but prolonged cold & snow is NOT fun and winter is supposed to only start in December.
dont worry mate....you know its gonna end.

London, Ontario has had about 80 cms of snow so far and they're expecting a lot more. My area/GTA has had 5-10 cm and we're expecting 20 on sunday.

I got this one Toyota-RAV4.jpg
2dc8yue.jpg This is mine! the actual one :--D! love it dude...I just love driving it every single day. When I am depressed, I just go on a random long drive and it cheers me up. It's such a smooth ride btw, it's like 25 degrees F in Richmond, VA and we are expecting snow

This is mine! the actual one :--D! love it dude...I just love driving it every single day. When I am depressed, I just go on a random long drive and it cheers me up. It's such a smooth ride btw, it's like 25 degrees F in Richmond, VA and we are expecting snow
Kool. Yep i love Rav 4. SAME HERE.. Expecting snow again today. You go out of the house and look at trees, craving for snow. I hope it stays smooth and roads remain well. Last december storm was scary.