Snow...

Cricket_Guru

London' date=' Ontario has had about 80 cms of snow so far and they're expecting a lot more. My area/GTA has had 5-10 cm and we're expecting 20 on sunday.[/quote'] mu, muaa, muaahh muaahhahaha hahahhahahha. lol, :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

mate...-7 is still very very cold. I am not sure how much difference would one feel between temperatures of -38 and -7, both are freezing cold.
Not really. I've lived at a place that went down to -37, and trust me it is crazy. 10 to 0 its cool... 0 to -10 its cold... -10 to -20 its freezing.. -20 to -30 is OMFG wear 20 layers its MAD outside -30 to -40 is WTF is going on? DO NOT step outside. Keep heater on full and its still cold at home.

London' date=' Ontario has had about 80 cms of snow so far and they're expecting a lot more. My area/GTA has had 5-10 cm and we're expecting 20 on sunday.[/quote']
mu' date=' muaa, muaahh muaahhahaha hahahhahahha. lol, :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:[/quote'] Mumbai shivers as mercury dips to 14C The city seems to be touching a new low in winter temperatures every day. On Monday, the minimum temperature recorded was 14.6 degree Celsius, close to four degree below normal and the lowest this season. Even the day time temperatures dipped to 26.5 degrees Celsius from last week’s 33 degrees Celsius. :nervous:

Boy did it snow today. The first time I've seem it snow for about 5 hrs non stop. The canal behind my house has been frozen for sometime. Today it got covered with snow.
we have one canal in our village, i walked on it with my heart in my mouth............but about 10 people walked on it before me! :eyedance: you cant run, you cant walk too slowly, you just got to walk normal is the technique if you ever feel like having fun!

Its been snowing four days non stop now on the continent. Tonight alone we had over 20 cems of snow. Went snow sledding and building a snow woman with a girl and a guy, it was beautiful. :D