Snow...

Cricket_Guru

lol you can but you shouldn't... They used to have ice skating their, but now they banned it over there because sometime back someone actually was about to die since he got stuck in certain patch. Was rescued though. Since then, they have banned ice skating ont he montgomery village Ave Lake. Thats the name of the lake also often recognized as lake whetstone

lol you can but you shouldn't... They used to have ice skating their' date=' but now they banned it over there because sometime back someone actually was about to die since he got stuck in certain patch. Was rescued though. Since then, they have banned ice skating ont he montgomery village Ave Lake. Thats the name of the lake also often recognized as lake whetstone[/quote'] Most lakes in Minnesota are open for ice skating, ice fishing. They freeze and freeze hard. (La Shastri!).

ha!!!.my car has been sliding for 28 miles for the past 3 days' date='there is no traction!!.[/quote'] heard some people in dallas/plano area didn't go to school/office for last 4 days! With Super bowl this wknd it will be tough. I saw so many ppl with car trouble on the hwy last night! Texas definitely not used to this..... Global warming my ass