FIFA World Cup 2018 & 2022 Hosts announced

Gunner_Mania

So how much did they Russians and Arabs bribe the officials for?
As somebody summed up it is Sepp Blatter who thinks of himself like some GOD who creates infrastructure in places that don't need it or want it. He is trying to leave behind a legacy that the World Cup is taken World over to places it has never been before.

Qatar................:fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail: what the hell, do they even know the spelling of "futbol" in Qatar.
it is a big surprise, but just like Blatter took it to Africa, this is him probably taking it to Middle East. Both Russia & Qatar must have given him some shares in some Oil wells :P

Qatar decion is a disgrace. Population of 1.6 million people' date= who dont even know how to spell football let alone play/host it. They have no fan base , no nothing. Disgrace of a decision
Wow!!! just 1.6 million. If I'm not wrong, around 3.1 million watched the 2010 World Cup in stadiums in SA and here you have 1.6 million as the whole population of the country. This is a complete joke and there absolutely has to be some kind of bribery involved.:((

Wow!!! just 1.6 million. If I'm not wrong, around 3.1 million watched the 2010 World Cup in stadiums in SA and here you have 1.6 million as the whole population of the country. This is a complete joke and there absolutely has to be some kind of bribery involved.:((
I believe this is the first time that all stadiums are going to be in a 16 km range or something like that. They are going to build brand new stadiums and after the tournament all the stadiums are going to be dismantled and spread across the world in other stadiums.

Russia in their bid said that all people who have WC tickets will not require Visas to vist Russia for the WC and will get free travel in trains across the host cities & also free local transport in host cities.
Fifa actually requires the hosting country to bend the visa rules and expediate the procedure to acquire visa to visit the hosting country. For people who've seen BBC's Panaroma would understand what twisted rules Fifa lays out in order for you to host the WC. I'm really surprised to see England not making the cut but I'm sure Russia would do justice to their voters.

sky are asking the Qatar guy about the heat in the summer in Qatar and he says there is technology to bring the temperature in the stadium down to 26-27 degree in the stadium. England apparently only got 2 votes out of the 22 votes in the first round - 1 probably was an English vote wonder who the other was?:omg: