In two days, brace yourself for a Whingakkara classic

With the third test all set to be a draw, Sri Lanka will lose 6 points in the ICC table to go to 5th place with 109 points. :laugh: Whingakkara : 1. I don't know how the ranking system works :whine: 2. Rain effected matches should not count 3. Public does not know how the ranking system works 4. We should have won the last two games 5. Administrators don't know how the ranking system works 6. Boys played really well and showed a lot of commitment 7. Players don't know how the ranking system works 8. Scheduling needs to be looked into 9. I still don't know how the ranking system works :whine:

With the third test all set to be a draw, Sri Lanka will lose 6 points in the ICC table to go to 5th place with 109 points. :laugh: Whingakkara : 1. I don't know how the ranking system works :whine: 2. Rain effected matches should not count 3. Public does not know how the ranking system works 4. We should have won the last two games 5. Administrators don't know how the ranking system works 6. Boys played really well and showed a lot of commitment 7. Players don't know how the ranking system works 8. Scheduling needs to be looked into 9. I still don't know how the ranking system works :whine:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:two_thumbs_up: very nice Outsider...enjoyed the post!
10. Why are India still number 1 in the rankings?