What do you think of my jokes?

Aqua

Re: What do you think of my jokes? They are quite good. An area of improvement would perhaps not be acceptable to you so we shall leave it there. You may want to look at some ethnic jokes - like Sardars or Biharis, since they almost always make people laugh(and Sards or Biharis dont really mind as well) or kid stuff perhaps. By the way where did your nickname Aqua comes from? Were Aqua your favorite pop group? xxx

Re: What do you think of my jokes? your jokes are good... and some times they make me LOL...and sometimes only a smile across.. but i think you should not always try to be good baby by posting only decent jokes..sometimes....even the naughty ones will do :lol: one thing is sure..you have a huge collection of good jokes.. keep posting..you are earning some good points by bringing smiles on people's faces... kuch jyada ji philosophical ho gaya yeh :hic:

Re: What do you think of my jokes?

kuch jyada ji philosophical ho gaya yeh :hic:
oi... told you b4 only english when talking to me
An area of improvement would perhaps not be acceptable to you so we shall leave it there. You may want to look at some ethnic jokes - like Sardars or Biharis, since they almost always make people laugh(and Sards or Biharis dont really mind as well) or kid stuff perhaps. By the way where did your nickname Aqua comes from? Were Aqua your favorite pop group? xxx
why not? ethnic jokes? Done. I'll look for it. :wtg: Aqua, well i dunno. Never heard of the pop grp. Dont ask me where i got it frm, but I luv it. Still waiting for more suggestions.

Re: What do you think of my jokes? they are simply great..... i look for ur jokes cos invariably they are ones tht i have never come across..... the jokes by others, there is a 50% chance, i have seen it somewhere....ur jokes and predator's adult humor make a terrific combo...

Just 1 request before telling each joke please let us know that we are suppose to laugh.
THAT is just the most silliest and the most meanest post i have ever seen.... Cos it is expected that it is jokes and fun stuff when you come to this section... hellooo??? are you reading or what? the forum name is have a laugh, funny threads forum already indicating that it is mean for you to laugh... funny or not... if you dont like the jokes i post, how bout giving suggestions on the type of posts you would like to see...jeez

I think Aqua, u r 2 nice..... u shud have screwedup tht munda.. instead u were asking him for suggestions.. thts a slap on the face for munda.... munda growup kid....
see, when i asked him for suggestions it is silent on his side... if i had just, as you said, screwed him, it would have been a debate going on here... and i just dont have the energy for tht... so u have any suggestions?

some of them really make my day...when you are having stressful day at work...your jokes can really make things lighter for me.
well, actually my interest in posting these jokes dropped so badly the past few days maily cos it seems like as if nobody was reading them... so my request to all readers, you want any, pls reply... at least with a smily or a few words...