1. 1.

• McKenzie
    • Mitch Johnson
    • Shane Watson
    • Stu Broad
    • G Smith
    • Kallis past
    • Kallis present

I misread the title as "Which cricketer has the hottest wang" and thought Il Pea has finally come out of the closet. :D
Ahh...don't give me that bull again. I know you didn't misread the title, you were hoping to see some wangs here. Sorry to disappoint you :((

Hashim Amla's wife :hehe: Burqa woman :aha:
Bastard!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Everybody missed the most important part of the OP's post.Stuart freaking Broad has a girl friend!!!.how ****ing weird is that????
Its his ex girlfriend. Don't worry, his homoness is safe.

have u noticed that the sa girls are so fit???? the cameramen do a great job at the grounds... a serious question....... how is it possible any one can be gay?? i mean these women are so hot,i mean theres so many hot women about?maybe some of our pakistani posters can enlighten us why they have this problem in there part of there world??

have u noticed that the sa girls are so fit???? the cameramen do a great job at the grounds... a serious question....... how is it possible any one can be gay?? i mean these women are so hot,i mean theres so many hot women about?maybe some of our pakistani posters can enlighten us why they have this problem in there part of there world??
Even people like Ricky Martin who can have any girl on the planet is gay. So?

Everybody missed the most important part of the OP's post.Stuart freaking Broad has a girl friend!!!.how ****ing weird is that????
Having blonde hair and looking young doesnt mean people are gay bro, His gf before that was Miss England aswell...Seems he does pretty well with women.