Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

I won't stoop down to level so low, calling for a blanket ban on all southies. However I have few suggestions of my own, in retaliation of your suggestions. 1. Some part of ICF (around 50% ) should be declared North Exclusive. Easties and Westies would have read access to those areas and Southies no access. 2. All Southies, should be asked to carry their identity on display, all the time, by suffixing their user names by _Southee 3. Southies should not be allowed to start a new thread, anywhere at ICF. That's all to begin with.:icflove::icflove:
:yousuck: No discrimination againt Southies, except maybe Tim Southee. :protest:

lolzz ? :WTF:
Don't :WTF: me :nono:
damn.. I thought you'll come up with something better after creating a bit suspense here..
Another lame joke..where you married twice? :beee: j/k on marriage part..your jokes are still lame :beee:

:headshake: It depends on the individual actually. There are some crazy **** in AP n TN. Maybe, not that many in Kerala (:hehe:)..and Karnataka has its fair share of hardies too. On the "looks", you guyz are from the Aryan race while Southies (I iz an Irish :beee:) are Dravidians :dontknow: PS: Anyone who takes pride in his/her looks, is a stupido. Looks are God given..character is the frigging shyte :agree:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: self-loather :hehe:

I won't stoop down to level so low, calling for a blanket ban on all southies. However I have few suggestions of my own, in retaliation of your suggestions. 1. Some part of ICF (around 50% ) should be declared North Exclusive. Easties and Westies would have read access to those areas and Southies no access. 2. All Southies, should be asked to carry their identity on display, all the time, by suffixing their user names by _Southee 3. Southies should not be allowed to start a new thread, anywhere at ICF. That's all to begin with.:icflove::icflove:
:two_thumbs_up: Northies are intelligent. :hatsoff: