Course for women

Count Dooku

Hopefully some of you may these slight amusing. Women think they already know everything, but wait; training courses are now available for women on the following subjects at Damelin:- 1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before 2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits 3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits 4. Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait until After The Game 5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too. 6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His 7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First 8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking 9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging 10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire 11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up 12. Introduction to Parking 13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space 14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat 15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Eggs and Butter 16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption 17. Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People 18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully 19. PMS: Your Problem .. .. . Not His 20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To 21. Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have 22. Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice 23. Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together 24. Oil and Petrol: Your Car Needs Both 25. TV Remotes: For Men Only 26. Getting ready to go out: Start the day before. Please register immediately as courses are expected to be in great demand

Re: Course for women ....and here's wearing the shoe on the other foot :): COLLEGE COURSES FOR MEN Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Sponge Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum? You CAN Tell the Difference! If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away: Accepting Loss I If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won't Bring It Back: Accepting Loss II Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to Run Out of Toilet Paper Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill Retro or Just Hideous? Re-examining Your 1970s Polyester Shirts No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves: Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware Romance: More Than a Cable Channel Bathroom Accuracy 101 Strange But True: She Really May NOT Care What "Fourth Down and Ten" Means Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don't Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Closet Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed Be the First Man to Say These Three Words: "I Don't Know" Changing Your Underwear?It Really Works The Gas Gauge in Your Car: Sometimes Empty Means Empty Directions: It's Still Okay to Ask for Them Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It PMS: Learning to Keep Your Mouth Shut Understanding the Female Response to Coming in Drunk at 4:00 A.M. Parenting: No, It Doesn't End With Conception Understanding Your Financial Incompetence How to Stay Awake After Sex Garbage: Getting It to the Curb Helpful Posture Hints for the Couch Potato How Not to Act Younger Than Your Children