Will IPL fans miss Pakistan Players ?

ShahidAfridi

Do reply if you have time.. do pakistan cricket fans miss Indian players in a pakistani domestic tournament ? why the hell do you expect Indian board or Indian fans to care (forget miss) Pak player. IPL is meant and designed for Indian crowd. Its like hollywood movies they will always be US centric yet whole world watches them

Do reply if you have time.. do pakistan cricket fans miss Indian players in a pakistani domestic tournament ? why the hell do you expect Indian board or Indian fans to care (forget miss) Pak player. IPL is meant and designed for Indian crowd. Its like hollywood movies they will always be US centric yet whole world watches them
Whole world doesn't watch/care about IPL, other than individual players from other countries as its loads of money. But yes your other points are legit. It's meant for Indians and they have big enough market ther.

ICL Pensioner Razzaq - "Until such time I just feel it is IPL's loss. I know for a fact that Pakistani players have a big fan following in India and I have seen it while playing in the ICL or touring with the national team," Ball Biter Afridi - "It is their loss not ours. I have no regrets for not being part of the IPL again." :cantstop:

to the thread opener, I hope you knew that this was a bad idea to open this thread. You know that you were going to hear the negative instead of the positive comment you were lurking for! And no, no one is/will miss him except the pakistani population! ... get rid of your pig head chairman BUTT then we can talk ...