Will IPL fans miss Pakistan Players ?

ShahidAfridi

agree with you OP. what ipl lacks of is an intense rivalry like the yankee/red sox, Jets/Patriots, Manchester vs whatever that retarded soccer league team is etc etc. Adding a couple of paki franchises will tap into a huge market, increase tv ratings, make the league more competitive and lend more credibility to the whole farce. don't expect any educated posts from the posters here.

agree with you OP. what ipl lacks of is an intense rivalry like the yankee/red sox, Jets/Patriots, Manchester vs whatever that retarded soccer league team is etc etc. Adding a couple of paki franchises will tap into a huge market, increase tv ratings, make the league more competitive and lend more credibility to the whole farce. don't expect any educated posts from the posters here.
Did the sport rivalries start within 3 years of the league? So let's wait a decade or so for the teams to establish in the hearts and minds of its viewers, so that they can get a deep sense of attachment to these teams. Adding pakis taps into what market exactly? Don't you think if that market actually existed that PCB would be better off financially. You don't just need a few heads watching the game but these heads must have money to spend that prompt advertisers to sell their products to these heads. But since they don't, they are about as valuable as a BA in literature.

agree with you OP. what ipl lacks of is an intense rivalry like the yankee/red sox' date=' Jets/Patriots, Manchester vs whatever that retarded soccer league team is etc etc. Adding a couple of paki franchises will tap into a [b']huge market, increase tv ratings, make the league more competitive and lend more credibility to the whole farce. don't expect any educated posts from the posters here.
I have got no problem with paki players in IPL, but the idea of having paki franchises is ridiculous because the so called huge market is non existent
lend more credibility to the whole farce
was that sarcasm

Adding pakis taps into what market exactly?
the so called huge market is non existent
hmm 160+ million people in pak. add a franchise from Bangladesh and you will have a market of over 300 million people. instead of adding kochi and pune they could have added a few international franchises. that's what happens when the higher ipl management makes up of filmstars or high school drop outs. hire some management gurus for gods sake.

hmm 160+ million people in pak. add a franchise from Bangladesh and you will have a market of over 300 million people. instead of adding kochi and pune they could have added a few international franchises. that's what happens when the higher ipl management makes up of filmstars or high school drop outs. hire some management gurus for gods sake.
You can remain in the same forum where you first proposed / read this idea ... and you know what I'm talking about. And this is called "INDIAN Premier League", not "India etc. Premier League".

This is called "INDIAN Premier League", not "Khairaat Premier League".

check your totem

Why is PCB bankrupt if there is such a huge market for cricket in Pakistan? And no' date=' it's not just after teams stopped touring them. Whenever cricket with India stops they go bankrupt.[/quote'] when india and pakistan play each other around 700 million people tune in. when a ranji game goes on barely 500 people tune in. why would i watch a meaningless mumbai vs delhi match when i can watch mumbai vs karachi or lahore which has more sentiment and nationalistic pride to it. same goes with pak. why will they watch a game between their own teams? TV ratings of ipl have been going down, time for them to do something about it.

when india and pakistan play each other around 700 million people tune in. when a ranji game goes on barely 500 people tune in. why would i watch a meaningless mumbai vs delhi match when i can watch mumbai vs karachi or lahore which has more sentiment and nationalistic pride to it. same goes with pak. why will they watch a game between their own teams? TV ratings of ipl have been going down' date=' time for them to do something about it.[/quote'] Errr...there are many more international teams Pakistan plays against besides India. Why does PCB's financial survival hinge solely on games against India?

There's something called the Champions League, remember ? Ever wonder what the I in IPL stands for ? Hint: The alternate name isn't Asian Premier League!

You can remain in the same forum where you first proposed / read this idea ... and you know what I'm talking about. And this is called "INDIAN Premier League", not "India etc. Premier League".
This is called "INDIAN Premier League"' date=' not "Khairaat Premier League".[/quote']
There's something called the Champions League' date=' remember ? Ever wonder what the I in IPL stands for ? Hint: The alternate name isn't Asian Premier League![/quote'] just to clarify these meaningless remarks that I stands for indian - what do they call the area which includes india, pakistan, bangladesh, srilanka? i'm not asking for a team from australia or wi or nz to be included.

Errr...there are many more international teams Pakistan plays against besides India. Why does PCB's financial survival hinge solely on games against India?
i explained this before, its because of the rivalry matches are worth viewing. its a win win situation for both countries.

just to clarify these meaningless remarks that I stands for indian - what do they call the area which includes india' date=' pakistan, bangladesh, srilanka? i'm not asking for a team from australia or wi or nz to be included.[/quote'] In the future, when the planet resembles a nuclear ash-tray and the vast majority has lost its collective sh*t, they can have loads of T20 tournaments, one of them being Asian Premier League. Until then, lets just remember what the I in IPL stands for.

In the future' date=' when the planet resembles a nuclear ash-tray and the vast majority has lost its collective sh*t, they can have loads of T20 tournaments, one of them being Asian Premier League. Until then, lets just remember what the I in IPL stands for.[/quote'] the answer to my question above is the 'indian subcontinent' not asia. you failed.

the answer to my question above is the 'indian subcontinent' not asia. you failed.
abe dhakkan, Asia cup is almost always played by sub continent teams and not Mongolians :wall: If i must add again, the sub-continent/Asia/Eurasia/Australasia/North Hemisphere T20 leagues can come in once the world's a nuclear ash tray.

No' date=' thanks. Please take back your singers, artists and third rate actresses. We will give Himesh Reshamiyya, our third-rate actresses as a bonus.[/quote'] they are just poor hard working guys trying to earn a living. Low blow and was not needed