Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

I expected this in this IPL. Dada should retire. He is past his date anyway. Most teams are wary of the huge sized ego of Dada and they may worry that he is difficult to get along with for other team members/management.
Agree he has past his date, still can perform better in this Format ahead of the Dravids and Laxamans. Rest of the Post is as BS as you as a Poster.

its really heart breaking tbh guess ganguly for all his greatness and great service to indian cricket will forever be stained by the smear campaign run by greg chappell on him oh as we speak uthappa for $ 2.1 MM
I expected this in this IPL. Dada should retire. He is past his date anyway. Most teams are wary of the huge sized ego of Dada and they may worry that he is difficult to get along with for other team members/management.
thank you for proving my point if he had such a huge ego he would not have created india's greatest team:finger:

Agree he has past his date, still can perform better in this Format ahead of the Dravids and Laxamans. Rest of the Post is as BS as you as a Poster.
Laxman may be, not Dravid. RD can accelerate if needed, Gangs simply was unable to last season. Yes it was sad not to see him picked up even for base price when fatsos like Rohit and Uthappa went for 2 mil. :((

Laxman may be, not Dravid. RD can accelerate if needed, Gangs simply was unable to last season. Yes it was sad not to see him picked up even for base price when fatsos like Rohit and Uthappa went for 2 mil. :((
Well He did in some of his innings against Deccan. Ganguly bats at the top and Dravid at the middle. When Dravid comes he has to go from begining. Ganguly always has to first make sure KKR has a good foundation then he goes for the acceleration. KKR's middle order is very fragile and thats the reason for that.

One of the Top scorers of IPL to get a Team atleast.:dontknow:
no yaar... this time KKR shud show professionalism... bhut masti ho gayee 3 years .. this time this is team is set to WIN .. and win Handsomely...

Andy - the other gangulian in here and hurling 'insults' at other members as expected :laugh: The IPL teams are trying to be professional and they have determined that Ganguly has no part to play (as a batsman/captain) in a professional outfit anymore. Cannot fault them for being non-emotional, unlike what some Gangulians are doing.

no yaar... this time KKR shud show professionalism... bhut masti ho gayee 3 years .. this time this is team is set to WIN .. and win Handsomely...
Still he should have got a team atleast. Am not ruling out anyone picking him in the 2nd round auction.

:hahaha: Finey - They other anti-Gangulian as expected
I am not anti-Ganguly. But I realize the good and bad - both aspects of SG. There is good he has done for Indian cricket, and some utter crap he did too. Both sides. Unlike some of you who hero worship on Ganguly dada :haha:

knowing dada is such a fighter' date=' if he does get picked by a different team, trust him to come all guns out to perform in IPL 4 and prove these jokers wrong[/quote'] This, I'll pay to watch. :D The number of comebacks Dada has made is phenomenal :cantstop: However, it may not happen. :/

I am not anti-Ganguly. But I realize the good and bad - both aspects of SG. There is good he has done for Indian cricket, and some utter crap he did too. Both sides. Unlike some of you who hero worship on Ganguly dada :haha:
You are a Grade A Moron when you say i worship Ganguly. If i had been worshipping Ganguly i wouldnt hesitate to crictise him. As far as Your pointing out both sides of a player is concerned i do not find you doing that for other players. Oh wait, you do that for others too that are Not Laxman and Rahul Dravid. So worshipping can be atributed too if that comes to me.