Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

Well He did in some of his innings against Deccan. Ganguly bats at the top and Dravid at the middle. When Dravid comes he has to go from begining. Ganguly always has to first make sure KKR has a good foundation then he goes for the acceleration. KKR's middle order is very fragile and thats the reason for that.
Ganguly at the top should play as he played for India. Go to leg stump and hit over covers. But, in IPL-3, I saw his value totally plummet.

Ganguly at the top should play as he played for India. Go to leg stump and hit over covers. But' date=' in IPL-3, I saw his value totally plummet.[/quote'] You need to differentiate between the strength of Indian Team and KKR. During his Days you had players like Yuvraj and Dravid coming in at the mid order. KKR's middle order is garbage anyway.

You need to differentiate between the strength of Indian Team and KKR. During his Days you had players like Yuvraj and Dravid coming in at the mid order. KKR's middle order is garbage anyway.
You can't say your team is weak so I am going to make it weaker by batting slow. Runs are needed at a brisk rate. If your team sucks, make up for it.

You need to differentiate between the strength of Indian Team and KKR. During his Days you had players like Yuvraj and Dravid coming in at the mid order. KKR's middle order is garbage anyway.
Dude, it is T20. You can take risks for 6 overs :dontknow:

You can't say your team is weak so I am going to make it weaker by batting slow. Runs are needed at a brisk rate. If your team sucks' date=' make up for it.[/quote'] What if he goes early scoring 10 or 2-3 balls? Having said that its an open secret he has expired as a player what he used to be. 2 years without international cricket.

Lal! Take some time and recover from the shock that your God is not in the IPL And then maybe you will start seeing logic behind that :bow:
:laugh: :laugh: Dont go over the moon seeing your Pet Hate going unsold in first round auction. :nice:

What if he goes early scoring 10 or 2-3 balls?
Better to perish early trying hard than to hog strike and ensure a loss.
Having said that its an open secret he has expired as a player what he used to be. 2 years without international cricket.
All of them have slowed down, but he could have done better by showing some more urgency last year.

Better to perish early trying hard than to hog strike and ensure a loss. All of them have slowed down, but he could have done better by showing some more urgency last year.
This format doesnt come to him naturally, still he can be useful for the team, than some of them. That was my point.

40 with 110 SR is pathetic by T20 standards.
What are the s/r of Yuvi, Pandey, Kallis, Dhawan etc last season? What about Dravid? Laxman's overall s/r is poor as well. None of KKR players have done well and someone needed to spend time in the middle. Considering that he's done well. He did play good 150+ knocks in the series and proved that he can do it at good s/r.