Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

Dada wasn't worth it to be frank, he is slow in the field, will drop dollies and make a fool himself with the bat. He should have opted out like Kumble, what a slap in the face for the Prince of Bengal even Jaddu gets sold for 950k and Dada pheck

Dada wasn't worth it to be frank' date=' he is slow in the field, [b']will drop dollies and make a fool himself with the bat. He should have opted out like Kumble, what a slap in the face for the Prince of Bengal even Jaddu gets sold for 950k and Dada pheck
May be you watch some other Version of Premier League. Last season he took some unbelievable Catches, Scored 493 runs, and his overall fielding was decent.

Sorry to say but its good for Dada
I agree on that it would be good if he doesnt play for any IPL team. Its not a pretty sight one of the Legends failing on the field in the format he is not best suited. But here are rumours that Pune may well pick him, which i do not want.

May be you watch some other Version of Premier League. Last season he took some unbelievable Catches' date=' Scored 493 runs, and his overall fielding was decent.[/quote'] It's better for his Image, nothing against him. I wish Dada all the best, hope some teams bid for him, if he lowered his base price then I am sure some franchises would have shown interest. He needs to improve his strike rate though, to be frank he did look clueless at times when he was batting, I think Gambhir is a better pick than Dada for KKR.

I agree on that it would be good if he doesnt play for any IPL team. Its not a pretty sight one of the Legends failing on the field in the format he is not best suited. But here are rumours that Pune may well pick him' date=' which i do not want.[/quote'] Exactly ,I am also disappoointed at VVS being picked,only to get humiliated again as we all know he will be warming the benches for Kochi after 2-3 failures :headshake:

Exactly ' date='I am also disappoointed at VVS being picked,only to get humiliated again as we all know he will be warming the benches for Kochi after 2-3 failures :headshake:[/quote'] :--D:--D:--D By the way has VVS ever hit a 6 in IPL or for that matter in a T2o match