KKR IPL King Khan's Thread

Watson87

Must say Brett Lee was a Stupid pick on part of KKR. Rest are Top picks' date=' But not much left in the kitty to spend more.[/quote'] Well Brett Lee has a huge fan base in India, more than any Aussie players, so I guess that was more of a publicity stunt than a team combination. Totally agree with you though, Lee will leak runs, he'llbe more expensive than Ishant.

You have only one good player in Yousuf. Gambhir was ordinary last IPL, Kallis can hog the strike sometimes altho is handy with the ball, Lee wasn't great for Punjab. Wish you guys all the best though, you will need it. :--D

You have only one good player in Yousuf. Gambhir was ordinary last IPL, Kallis can hog the strike sometimes altho is handy with the ball, Lee wasn't great for Punjab. Wish you guys all the best though, you will need it. :--D
We are Underdogs, will take any amount of Luck from a Team whoose Leader is 'MSD' and when they are Champions. :icflove:

Kallis is not a good T-20 bat. He can hog the strike at times and kill the game for ya. Not sure how well Sjakib can bat in this format either. Yousuf I agree.
he meant they all can bat and bowl...surely they will be handy with the ball.

he meant they all can bat and bowl...surely they will be handy with the ball.
I know, he counted each as 2 players, but I am saying Kallis isn't worth much with the bat. He will score runs, but his SR can be a little off and he has killed Bangalore's chances a few times with some rather slow batting. BTW, I think Kolkatta should bring Ganguly back and give him a license to just hit out.

I know, he counted each as 2 players, but I am saying Kallis isn't worth much with the bat. He will score runs, but his SR can be a little off and he has killed Bangalore's chances a few times with some rather slow batting. BTW, I think Kolkatta should bring Ganguly back and give him a license to just hit out.
yeah...KKR without Ganguly looks incomplete isn't it

Damn! Looks like KKR will finally put up a good show this year. It will rob a lot of phun from IPL. They've made some really good picks this time round it seems. They should get Tamim to partner Gambhir at the top.
Why do you need to Jinx even the Underdogs :((

2 best allrounders in the world + Yousuf's explosiveness and one of the best opener in the world! I think we might have a chance this year. I still think they should have picked up Gayle or Tamim (for a very cheap price it was) to partner Ghambir. Ganguly will be missed :(

Damn! Looks like KKR will finally put up a good show this year. It will rob a lot of phun from IPL. They've made some really good picks this time round it seems. They should get Tamim to partner Gambhir at the top.
That would be awesome but Tamim is still unproven in T20.