KKR IPL King Khan's Thread

Watson87

Ten Doeschate was a good buy' date=' although I am not pretty sure how will be perform on slow Indian Tracks, but since its a T20, pitch hardly matters for big hitters, what matters is the size of the ground ;)[/quote'] RTD is good, but not great as many think. Don't think he'll get a game.

Bowling Looks Garbage isnt it?
None of the sides have a bowling attack that they can be proud of, Chennai maybe, but they too don't have Murali this year. A spinner is essential, may be play Shakib instead of Morgan, will lend more balance to the bowling. Lee, Bala, Unadkat, Kallis, Shakib, Pathan, LR Shukla looks more than decent. I can bet SRK and his crew will have a lot more to shout and dance about this year than the whole of the last three years combined.

None of the sides have a bowling attack that they can be proud of, Chennai maybe, but they too don't have Murali this year. A spinner is essential, may be play Shakib instead of Morgan, will lend more balance to the bowling. Lee, Bala, Unadkat, Kallis, Shakib, Pathan, LR Shukla looks more than decent. I can bet SRK and his crew will have a lot more to shout and dance about this year than the whole of the last three years combined.
and they will do pick young talented medium pacers like Varun aaron, rahul shukla, and abu nechim, etc and others from their CMA

Shakib will lead the spin bowling ' date=' he will play ahead of morgan : dav whatmore's strategy is simple :he wants as many all rounders he can gets[/quote'] Plus Morgan has English County/National Team duty, can't play many IPL games.

Extending another olive branch to Sourav Ganguly, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan said that the decision to drop the former Indian captain from the Kolkata Knight Riders team was taken with a very heavy heart. Talking to reporters, King Khan said, he always wanted Sourav to be part of Kolkata Knight Riders. "Dada is like a younger brother to me and I want to win more games together," Shah Rukh added. Looking for a better future of his team, Shahrukh wants to keep sacrifices and issues behind to emerge as winners, more importantly play with the right spirit.
:sniffle:

Even as angry fans burnt an effigy of Shah Rukh Khan in the city, protesting against the Kolkata Knight Riders' decision to not bid for Sourav Ganguly at the IPL auction, there was no indication from the former India captain's camp whether he was open to taking up a non-playing role in the team. In a bid to cool temperatures among fans, Shah Rukh, on Monday had expressed his desire to involve Sourav in "any capacity" in KKR. However, snubbed by KKR and the other nine franchises at the auction, Sourav showed that he was in no hurry to go public on an issue that has left him deeply embarrassed. Ganguly, who is an iconic figure in Bengal, went unsold on the first day of the auction where he had a base price of $400,000. On the second day, he was not put up for re-auction apparently because none of the 10 franchises had shown any interest in him. This fuelled a conspiracy theory with former cricketer and TV expert Arun Lal clearly hinting that "reasons other than cricket" were responsible for this act of omission. Fans in Kolkata have been on warpath ever since. "No Sourav, no cricket," the fans said on Tuesday holding placards. "We will boycott KKR matches here," they said. In the evening, scores of Sourav's fans took out a silent procession on the southern fringe of the city, adding a new dimension to their protests. A big protest march is scheduled on Sunday with thousands of Dada's supporters expected to gather in front of the Eden Gardens in a show of solidarity with the beleaguered star.
:cheer: come on Kolkata ,