Delhi Disaster Thread or the Tics Thread !

jeetu

I'm happy for Tiwary to make $1.6mil..funny part was he was actually sold to RCB for $1.4mil..and Zinta disputed that...claiming she wanted to bid higher :giggle: then RCB had to get him back for $1.6 mil
Yeah. Caused a little fight between malya n auctioneer. Zinta kept mum:laugh: chicks are never sure what they want.

I'm happy for Tiwary to make $1.6mil..funny part was he was actually sold to RCB for $1.4mil..and Zinta disputed that...claiming she wanted to bid higher :giggle: then RCB had to get him back for $1.6 mil
yea Preity cleared up the matter, she said she was actually trying to swat a fly.... B-> Mallya team are still trying to find that fly which cost them 200 million $

Sehwag and Warner at the top' date=' but middle order lacks balance, Mcdonald and Venu may be :dontknow:[/quote'] Viru, Warner, Finch, Irfan, Naman Ojha, Rao, (Mithun Manhas, Rajat Bhatia, Sangwan - these three are in their catchment area and so they would probably play for DD), Morne Morkel, Umesh Yadav The local talent is going to be quite strong if they can get the three catchment area players. Even with only three foreign players the team is looking quite formidable. I am not sure why they took both Finch and Warner as both of them are openers for Victoria and NSW respectively. I just checked Finch's stats and he has got 43 average in T20. That is the first time I have seen 40+ average for any player in T20. :hatsoff: For allrounder spot they can use Roelof van der Merwe or James Hopes instead of Bhatia if needed. They are only missing a spinner so maybe van der Merwe would be essential to the team's balance. Bhatia would then miss out maybe.

Viru, Warner, Finch, Irfan, Naman Ojha, Rao, (Mithun Manhas, Rajat Bhatia, Sangwan - these three are in their catchment area and so they would probably play for DD), Morne Morkel, Umesh Yadav The local talent is going to be quite strong if they can get the three catchment area players. Even with only three foreign players the team is looking quite formidable. I am not sure why they took both Finch and Warner as both of them are openers for Victoria and NSW respectively. I just checked Finch's stats and he has got 43 average in T20. That is the first time I have seen 40+ average for any player in T20. :hatsoff: For allrounder spot they can use Roelof van der Merwe or James Hopes instead of Bhatia if needed. They are only missing a spinner so maybe van der Merwe would be essential to the team's balance. Bhatia would then miss out maybe.
they have very good domestic talent in delhi and UP.... fast bowlers: Pawan Suyal, awana, bhuvneshwar, shalabh, kamran khan, and quite a few others spinners: Vikash mishra, nanda, ali Murtuza, and others they will have to find some good middle order batsmen hard hitters, etc. viru,, warner, finch, and irfan are good batsmen next two slots will be questionable..there fast bowling is pretty strong with Morne Morkal, Dinda, and Yadav all three can be good for T20s

they have very good domestic talent in delhi and UP.... fast bowlers: Pawan Suyal, awana, bhuvneshwar, shalabh, kamran khan, and quite a few others spinners: Vikash mishra, nanda, ali Murtuza, and others they will have to find some good middle order batsmen hard hitters, etc. viru,, warner, finch, and irfan are good batsmen next two slots will be questionable..there fast bowling is pretty strong with Morne Morkal, Dinda, and Yadav all three can be good for T20s
don't forget to support :kxip: