Delhi Disaster Thread or the Tics Thread !

jeetu

cant understand how is this a weak team. its one of the strongest sides. Can beat mumbai any given day. I think the 4 semi-finalists this year are gonna be delhi' date=' chennai, blore and kkr. And perhaps delhi vs kkr final.[/quote'] lol, The Delhi team is a joke, no Indian Stars other than Sehwag and Sir Aggy :hehe: ofcourse, very poor catchment players, lol your International stars collectively haven't played more than 20 T20 Internationals. I expect DD and Kochi to seal the 1 and 2 positions from the bottom of the table. :laugh: aaakkkoooo :hehe:

lol' date=' The Delhi team is a joke, no Indian Stars other than Sehwag and Sir Aggy :hehe: ofcourse, very poor catchment players, lol your International stars collectively haven't played more than 20 T20 Internationals. I expect DD and Kochi to seal the 1 and 2 positions from the bottom of the table. :laugh: aaakkkoooo :hehe:[/quote'] only stars are not any guarantee to win....RR win without stars..DD have quite a few good players like Sehwag, Warner, Finch, Ingram, Travis Birt, Ojha, Morkel, Aggy, Yadav, Dinda, Vikas Mishra...this is a handy lineup for any team...no one can write them off

only stars are not any guarantee to win....RR win without stars..DD have quite a few good players like Sehwag' date=' Warner, Finch, Ingram, Travis Birt, Ojha, Morkel, Aggy, Yadav, Dinda, Vikas Mishra...this is a handy lineup for any team...no one can write them off[/quote'] In comparison to teams like Mumbai and Chennai, this Dilli team looks considerably weak, they lack a middle order, no quality spinners, over dependence on Viru, this team will do well to finish above 8th in the table, semi-final would be sort of an over achievement.

In comparison to teams like Mumbai and Chennai' date=' this Dilli team looks considerably weak, they lack a middle order, no quality spinners, over dependence on Viru, this team will do well to finish above 8th in the table, semi-final would be sort of an over achievement.[/quote'] they have better bowling than CSK and Mumbai both and more than Sehwag, i think they will be dependent on Aaron Finch in middle order for batting...he is real upcoming star in limited overs...and if one of Viru and Warner can click and Finch supporting..they can be very handy with Ojha and birt or Ingram whoever plays

Mumbai waale bas wadaa paav khate reh jaenge, jeetne waale kuch nahi hain. Tendu aint a good captain.tht may cost you matches like the last ipl final. Apart frm a spinner, delhi has got all bases covered. Morkel, yadav, irfan, macdonald, sehwag, deMarwe is a good enough bowling attack for T20s. I can imagine them winning 8 out of 14 matches comfortably to make it to the semis.

Dilli billis can dream on for now' date=' but Mumbai have Agent Aggy, he will lead the line and light up the Kotla with his half volleys and speciality full tosses. :D[/quote'] We pick up national rejects like aggy, pathan, rao, Export captains to various other teams and still teach them how to win. Thats Daradevils' ishtyle:D

Mumbai waale bas wadaa paav khate reh jaenge, jeetne waale kuch nahi hain. Tendu aint a good captain.tht may cost you matches like the last ipl final. Apart frm a spinner, delhi has got all bases covered. Morkel, yadav, irfan, macdonald, sehwag, deMarwe is a good enough bowling attack for T20s. I can imagine them winning 8 out of 14 matches comfortably to make it to the semis.
you can imagine anything you want........buts its not gonna happen :winky:

lol' date=' The Delhi team is a joke, no Indian Stars other than Sehwag and Sir Aggy :hehe: ofcourse, very poor catchment players, lol your International stars collectively haven't played more than 20 T20 Internationals. I expect DD and Kochi to seal the 1 and 2 positions from the bottom of the table. :laugh: aaakkkoooo :hehe:[/quote'] Shaneeee, kumm bol theek hai ! Zada star star na kari.. shuru honey de IPL fir din mein stars dikha dengey bambai ko:beee:

Sehwag, Warner, Finch, Unmukt Chand, Naman Ojha, VGR, Mcdonald/Hopes, Yogesh Nagar, Irfan Patahn, Morne Morkel, Umesh Yadav Bench: Dinda, Varun Aron, Matt Wade, Van Der Merwe, Ingram, Agarkar, Travis Birt Not a bad squad at all.
I dont think Mcdonald is better than Birt or wade in hitting prowess and Irfan should bat at no. 4 and try to enhance his batting because his bowling is not gonna be that good I know...dont think Unmukt Chand will play..Instead Chetan Sharma is a better T20 batsman.....and left arm spinner Viksah Mishra will certainly play... Sehwag, Warner, Finch, Irfan Pathan, Naman Ojha, VGR, Travis Birt/Mcdonald, Vikash Misrha/Chaitnya Nanda/any other spinner, Ashok Dinda, Morne Morkel, Umesh Yadav