Name teams you support in IPL4

Sir john

Name teams you support in IPL4  

1. 1.

Pune at first for the great amount of work Sahara has done towards Indian cricket and sports throughout all these years. No to mention that I also somewhat like their team.
abey why u get confused on choosing the team before every IPL.. mere ko dekh Team jeete haaare i am always with :kkr:... KOORBO LOORBO JEETBOO RE... Aa jaa apne saath ... be with the winners...:icflove:

abey why u get confused on choosing the team before every IPL.. mere ko dekh Team jeete haaare i am always with :kkr:... KOORBO LOORBO JEETBOO RE... Aa jaa apne saath ... be with the winners...:icflove:
you are a bengali so supporting :kkr: :hmmmm::giggle:

:haha::haha::haha: Virurulez :hehe:

:haha::haha::haha: Virurulez :hehe:
:reddy: I will support DD, CSK and MI too and maybe even KKR this time :P but I respect the work done by Sahara for Indian sports and cricket in particular. I would support Pune for Sahara rather than UV or anyone else. Sahara is one of the few Indian business leaders I have great respect for.