Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

Anyone interested in creating match threads for India's WC matches, please show your hands here. Mention the match you are interested in creating the thread for. There has been some displeasure shown by a few members that only a few select posters are opening the match threads because they do it so much in advance of the match. We'll try to work out some system so everyone interested gets a chance. League matches + QF for now. I've just mentioned India's matches because that's where most of the interest is going to be, but if there is any other match you want to open a thread for, mention that as well. Here are the decided ones : FINAL - RAJIV ( dadagiri ) Il Principino - India vs. NZ Warm Up flamy - India vs. Ireland Il Principino - India vs. WI vaibhav_delhi - India vs. Holland b555 - India vs. South Africa desi cartman - Pakistan matches kabira - India vs. X QF mhr - Eden Garden matches shared with others if there is more interest nospam - India vs. Bangladesh nospam - NZ vs. Kenya Sir john - Kenya matches Watson87 - Australia vs. X QF

I was going to ask that but I shall leave it for Il Pi :winky: PS: (I do have a track record for the Finals win of CSK - Finals thread :two_thumbs_up: Wish you good luck Il Pi on the Ind-WI at Chennai)
:icflove: I'll be at the ground and giving you live feeds. I heard that there is a 5sec time gap between real time and what you see on tele, so I'll see things before you gaiz :woot:

Let me know when opening the final thread is allowed :yawn2: :yawn2:
Why would you want to open non-India game match thread :dontknow: